Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

on April 27, 2010
Very cute bag which is well made. The strap is long enough to go over the shoulder for more convenient carrying when you have more than one bag to drag to work every night. Quick delivery and excellent product.
on March 14, 2013
Very cute bag, smaller than i thought, but it is very sturdy and fits what i need, wish it came in a bigger size. very cute
on December 2, 2012
Beside the bag is white, it comes well sealed and has a little paper sheet on the little nurse so the image don't get scratched. The product is simply excellent, i highly recommend to buy this for any nurse you would like to give her a nice gift
on August 25, 2015
I received this bag today and I must say that it is cute, looks just like the picture, has a small velcro closure in the middle, an inside pocket for your phone or small agenda, a clip for your keys or whatever, and I was able to fit my Mac Book pro and a XL binder; however, I gave it 4 stars because I wish it was a bit bigger. Overall, I do recommend this product.
on November 30, 2015
This tote bag was purchased for a play doctor's kit. I have put together a real medical examination play kit for my youngest grandson who will soon be 4 years old. I thought he would enjoy playing with real instruments that did something rather than using toys. Along with this item I purchased a Nurse's Tote Bag, stethoscope with an old fashioned blood pressure monitor, irrigation syringe, otoscope, and reflex hammer. It cost me about $25.00 more for real instruments then it would have for the toy kit I was about to purchase, but I think he will learn more and have continuing interest in his tools for a long time.
on April 10, 2014
This is a cute nursing bag. I bought it for my nurse classmate and she loved it. It made a cute gift, but it is smaller than I expected and the inside is sort of cheap looking. The strap is nice and long so you can put it over your shoulder. She says it's big enough for her lunch and stethoscope at work. I am not sure how it washes. Overall it is cute, small, and a good lunch-size bag.
on May 6, 2015
So cute, well constructed, I was sick of seeing my nurse bobble all her items in her hands, so I choose this because its canvas and cute. Its a quality Tote bag and will fit everything she tries to juggle all in one place.
on June 5, 2012
This tote is very well made and sturdy. It was purchased for a graduation gift and my niece loved it. Very reasonable price.
Will purchase again.
on June 8, 2015
This bag was just what I was looking for. It is just the right size for the things I carry to work each day, not too big. The bag is big enough to fit my BP cuff, stethoscope , fingertip pulse ox and note pads. Cute design makes it fun to carry.
on June 23, 2014
3 stars cuz there was a flaw in the fabric right near to the design on the front. I was debating to keep it anyway but flaw was really bugging me so I sent it back. Bummer cuz it is a cute bag and great for the price. I may reorder a replacement.