Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on December 10, 2013
This dress is well made and pretty. I needed a dress that came up for an event last minute and had this shipped over night. I was nervous that it wouldn't get here on time but it did! And the price was right!

I'm 5'5" 120 and ordered the 8, it fit perfectly. I was also able to wear a bra with it, I just double tapped the straps together so my bra straps wouldn't make an appearance. Just in case you are worried about buying a strapless/adhesive bra, no worries there.

Hope this helps!
on February 19, 2015
Size chart correct to measurements. I am 5'4 and length is overall nice as well. This is see-threw from the waist down so a slip will be needed. This covers my fat rolls! Very nice dress other then the wrinkles. Fast shipment .
review image review image
on November 21, 2013
I needed black concert dresses for my two daughters in a hurry. With Amazon Prime I had this dress and 5 others (they are different sizes and personalities, and were at school when I ordered, so I needed some choices!) delivered overnight. This was perfect on the younger one. She wore it without the clips. Her sister picked a different style. Both looked lovely, and were comfortable to sing in, and didn't break my budget! We sent the extras back and the refund was as easy as the ordering. Be sure to use the manufacturer's size chart (in the picture options) when ordering, not the standard Amazon chart.
on December 19, 2014
Very nice dress for the money. The dress does run small by US sizing. I am 5'4", 122 lbs and normally wear a 2 in dresses, and was fine with the 6US. the straps were a bit too long so I had them shortened. I got the white, which was quite transparent, but when paired with a full-length slip, was fine. The skirt is lovely and falls very nice over the shoes. Great customer service too
on October 13, 2014
Wow! This dress was awesome! I ordered this for a simple vow renewal on the beach and it was perfect. It fit exactly like they had posted on their sizing chart located within the images. I am 5'4" - 38C chest - 168lb and got a size 14. Perfect! The little diamond emblems come attached in a little bag attached to the sales tag and you pin them on yourself. This dress has a side zipper and the zipper sticks a little when you get it to the chest band area, so it helped to have someone else zip it while I held the sides together. It comes in a small plastic package folded, so it's a little wrinkled, take time to have it steam cleaned. The length of the dress...at my height 5'4", the bottom would sleep the ground slightly, but you could see my toes when I walked (was wearing flip flops). This dress had great quality and 100% worth the $.
on January 2, 2015
Bought this for my sister as a gift for her son's upcoming wedding. It looks lovely in the picture but unfortunately the midsection accent is very poorly made. The creases don't match on either side and hang pathetically (e.g. it's creased upwards 1/2 inch on the left and 7/8 inch downwards on the right. Some of the creases are little more than a gather on one side and a definite crease up or down on the other side). Overall the dress was lovely in the navy blue but the workmanship on the midsection was very poor and spoiled the overall look. Can't answer how it fit as I've had to post it overseas. Guess I will find out in due time.
As another reviewer has observed it did come very well packaged.
on November 13, 2013
This dress is beautiful! Fits perfectly, I didn't have any problems with the sizing; if you follow the chart accurately it'll fit perfectly. Shipped promptly and was delivered before the estimated delivery date.
Only complaint: didn't come with the removable diamond decor for the straps. It's still simple, beautiful, and elegant without it though.
If you were to buy this dress locally it would retail over $100--I'm convinced!
on July 13, 2014
It fit exactly true to the measurements they gave. Read the measurements carefully. This was purchased for a woman in her early 20's. She is 5 feet 3.5 inches, generally wears a size 4, and an A cup bra. This dress fits as though it was made for her.

The quality of construction and fabric is very good for the price.
on October 18, 2013
The quaily of the dress was very good. I would definitely reccommend this product. Just be aware that the sizes run extremely small. I normally wear a size 0-2 in dresses. I could not even zip up the 4. Other than that, I was pleased.
on March 29, 2015
Used this dress for my bridesmaids and everyone loved it. Light and airy for warm weather, but the color was rich and the dress was well made enough to fit an elegant, classic wedding. We didnt use the jewels because it cheapened the dress. Best of all is that everyone was delighted about the price, and it is rewearable for future formal events (it doesn't look like a bridesmaid dress exclusively). Zero issues with delivery.