Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 13, 2014
Dress is polyester and too shiny for well, anywhere. Also its too small but thats my fault not theirs as I ordered a smaller dress than I wear but hope it had stretch. Buy this for prom, cruise, formal occassion. Not evening wear. Too shiny for that.
on November 25, 2013
I was really excited about this dress, but the fit was weird, weird, weird. It fit in the waist, but the bust was huge and gaping. It was too crazy for me to even take to a tailor so I just sent it back. I will say that the company was great to work with, and they took the return and refunded my money quickly.

Also, I don't know if I would call this material satin. It's pretty flimsy. You would have to wear a slip or something under this and white satin should be heavy enough that it's not see through.

Bottom line, the price is right and for a one time wear this might be a good purchase. Don't expect it to last though.
on August 9, 2014
This dress looks better in the picture online. It is a cheap polyester material that doesn't look or sit like a well-made dress. The design is nice though and for the price you would be hard pressed to do better unless you find a good sale. The MSRP is a bit high, but this dress seems to be marked down all the time.
on March 29, 2015
I wanted to like this dress, but somehow it just makes me look frumpy. Sadly, I have to send it back.
on May 21, 2015
Beautiful dress. Extremely small. I wear a size 6 and the size 8 was way to small.
on January 12, 2013
It's a very pretty formal dress that makes you feel like a princess for a great price. Got many compliments on it.
on June 1, 2016
Cheap looking. Not the same as on the picture
on September 18, 2015
I got so many compliments on this dress
on January 4, 2016
very big fit and not flattering at all