5.0 out of 5 stars Elegance on a budget
Published 22 months ago by Carly

3.0 out of 5 stars The sizing is off.
Normally I wear a 6-8. I decided to get a size 8. The company list this as a dress for Juniors, but list Miss sizes, so when the dress came in, it was about two sizes too small. I would have liked to exchange it, but the only option available was a refund and I didn't feel like ordering it over again. It's a nice dress if you get the correct size, but just pay attention...
Published 2 months ago by Sara

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegance on a budget, February 24, 2013
This review is from: Ever Pretty Flower Ruffles One Shoulder Empire Line Formal Dress 09596 (Apparel)
Wore this last night to a black tie ball. I know I probably had one of the least expensive dresses there but I never felt like it. The blue color is amazing especially in person. I glammed it up with gold accessories such as heels, purse and bracelets. A very comfortable dress too when sitting and getting in and out of cars. The material flowed perfectly once I had it pressed as it comes a bit wrinkly out of the shipping box. I truly feel I had one of the most stunning dresses at the event due to the color, fit and flow. I was originally looking at $300-$500 dresses when I said to hell with it let's see if I can save some money and I'm so happy I made that decision. I did need to spend about $20 on getting the bottom hemmed. I'm 5'2" and with 3 1/2" heels I still need 1 1/2" taken off the bottom. No alterations needed for the top as I'm about a D cup and it was perfect so if smaller chested this wouldn't probably work for you. I'm around 39" around the chest and 29" around the waist and the size 8 fit perfectly. I usually wear size 8 dresses and pants. I will consider this brand for future events.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.!, October 2, 2012
I really loved this dress! I`m from Paraguay, and it arrived before I expected! It fits true to size and the colour was exactly like the picture. This was my first shop from Amazon and I`m very satisfied!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, January 12, 2013
This is a very nice dress, looks so nice and fits well, except for the top, which I knew would be a little big. I would say the bra size is about a full C cup, but it's easily altered. It was delivered before the estimated time. I would suggest anyone to order from this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wedding ready in a hurry, June 6, 2013
As time was nearing for my step-daughter's wedding, her matron of honor was unable to make it so she asked me to step in. Due to size differences, I was unable to wear or even alter the original dress, which put us on the hunt for another. After shopping all the usual bridal and formal stores, we were disgusted at the prices. We started browsing Amazon.com for a more affordable alternative and found the Ever Pretty Flower Ruffles One Shoulder Empire Line Formal Dress. It came in her color, was her preferred style, and affordable enough to try. I was expecting to need alterations to the dress, or at least shapewear (I've had three kids) but the dress fit perfectly the first time I tried it on. I didn't even have to go shopping for a bra to fit the dress, because it is snug enough at the sides and padded so that no bra was needed. I was also impressed with the length, as I am 5' 8" and will be wearing heels. I was afraid it would fall too short as most dresses do on me, but it was the perfect length. I am so grateful we found this dress at such an affordable price. It has literally saved my step-daughter's wedding

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Dress, September 8, 2012
This dress did meet my expectations, very good quality materials and the dress was right on the size it said it would be. i am completely satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dress, April 15, 2014
The quality isn't amazing, but for this price - isn't bad either.

Since many reviews mentioned it runs small, I ordered size 8 instead my regular 6, and it was way to big. Especially in the bust area. I ordered it in white, and I could see through it (panties and bellybutton :).

Nevertheless, I liked this dress a lot! It looked so pretty on me! I think for this price - this is a very good buy. Just make sure you don't flatter yourself, when choosing a size, since it runs true to size ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it, November 22, 2012
It is very good :)
and it was fast,
Thanks a lot
and I will order another items from you

4.0 out of 5 stars my dress, January 29, 2013
Dress was a little large around the top but overall I loved it and I received several compliments about it

5.0 out of 5 stars worked out perfectly, July 7, 2013
ordered this last minute for an event and came overnight, based on reading the reviews that the bust area was too big I figured this would fit me since I always have the opposite problem. I was right, just enough room in the bust, I'm probably an E cup and was very happy with the fit of this dress. Also good fabric and design, looked just fancy enough for the event that I needed it for and the purple color is very nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value and fit, October 17, 2013
Very lovely dress. Great success at the ball I went to. Ordered size 14, which fitted perfectly apart from a little big around the chest. I am a D cup. I had it taken in a little and it was perfect.