Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 7, 2013
I recently watched Pretty Little Liars for the first time. I quickly became addicted! I'm not sure what I expected the show to be like, but it was nothing like I expected, if that makes any sense. I'm in my 50's and guess I believed it was just for teeny boppers, but it really is a fantastic show. I must add that the young ladies starring in the series, are much better actresses then a lot of "A" list actresses.
on September 10, 2013
Loved the way they introduced A at the season finale. Every season keeps you wanting more. Can't wait to see the 5th season.
on June 23, 2013
I am a teacher and I heard some of my students discussing PLL, so I thought I'd check it out. It's got all the aspects of a show that keeps you interested in the story and the characters and it just keeps getting crazier. I definitely suggest it if you want fun show to watching.
on August 4, 2013
It's the best show I have ever seen. It keeps you at the edge of your seat at all times. When you watch pll you don't want to miss a single word ; it's so good. I LOVE PLL.
on September 10, 2013
This is by far the best show on tv! So many twists and turns it will keep you wanting more and more! I can't wait for the Halloween special!
on September 5, 2013
I enjoy the show very much.It always keeps me guessing about the idenity of A.I can not wait for the next season
on September 11, 2013
ADDICTIVE BEST SHOW EVER. CAN NOT WAIT FOR NEW EPISODES. I LOVE LOVE THE SUSPENSE AND TWISTY TURNS YOU ARE LEFT ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT.
on June 23, 2013
I absolutely love PLL! It is one of my favorite shows on tv right now. It leaves you on the edge of your seat at all times!
on September 3, 2013
I recommend this show be watched from season 1 or you will never understand it. It's a great show for suspense!
on August 20, 2013
This season of Pretty Little Liars adds more suspicion and more questions that needs answering. It's not a bad thing, it just keeps the show more entertaining. I thoroughly enjoy watching the new episodes to see what happens next.