5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product
This is the best spout bottle that I have found!
The material that is used to make these bottles is more sturdy and flexible than most other spout bottles.
Published on January 5, 2010 by reader

1.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle; Crappy seller
Published on August 15, 2010 by ARK

1.0 out of 5 stars Great bottle; Crappy seller, August 15, 2010
ARK "ark" (Baltimore, MD USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Pretty Neat Bottle with Spout 8 oz. (Pack of 6) (Health and Beauty)
I have Pretty Neat bottles and just wanted some more. Cosmetic Solutions seems to be the only seller online for these bottles. (I am sad that they only carry blue; I have other colors.) Cosmetic Solutions claim that they have the bottle in stock, but this appears to be false. I called them up to check on the status, and the man on the phone was not at all helpful. He blamed me for ordering something that was so popular. He never did say that the bottle was back-ordered or not in stock. I hung up the phone with the feeling that this was not a well-run, customer-focused business. I am in limbo waiting for my purchase. I would cancel the order, but amazon.com won't let me. I will never buy anything from Cosmetic Solutions again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, January 5, 2010
This is the best spout bottle that I have found!