Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 12, 2013
There are definitely pros and cons to this dress. On the positive side, the material is very pretty, the dress has two layers, and it flows nicely. It seems pretty well constructed for a dress at this price.

Now onto the negatives... First off, the color in the picture (I ordered the pink one) is WAY OFF. It looks in the picture to be a light pink, maybe a baby pink. The dress I received, the pink is much darker and more orange-y. It is still ok, not what I was hoping for though. Also, the pattern on the dress has one side being covered with much more black pattern than the other, unlike the photo where it is balanced... it looks a little funny, but I would probably still wear it.

The bigger problem with this dress is the chest area. Based on the size chart provided with the dress, I should have ordered a 12, but went with a 14 to be on the safe side. The dress fit well around the waist but the cloth provided to cover the breasts is nowhere near large enough. I wear a 38D bra. When I have the dress on, the waistband comes up about a third of the way up my bra, instead of starting below my bra like it should. It's not possible to pull it down so that it will fit properly as the straps aren't long enough, and even if you could, it would be so low cut as to be obscene. It is already pretty low cut and shows a lot of cleavage, but it's not indecent and I could always wear a cami underneath it. But with the breast areas being too small, it makes my breasts look smaller which is definitely not the desired effect. I'm undecided whether I am going to keep it. If you have a chest at all, I would skip this dress.
33 comments|58 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 11, 2013
I wear a size 14 and it fit perfectly. Beautiful. The neckline is perfect for someone who has broad shoulders and feels self conscience about their arms (as I do ) because it has a deep "v", covers a good portion of your shoulders, and the color and pattern draw the eye to the dress and not the parts of the body that you usually like to cover up! Lays beautifully .
on December 24, 2013
I bought size 4US but it is too small in my chest area(I'm normally size 0-2US, 5''6 and 110 lb. chest measurement is 34-35 inches) I will exchange it for 6US. I love the color blue and the silkiness of this dress. I plan to wear it with a floppy hat and a pair of sandals during my trip to Paris.
on April 1, 2013
I received this dress early and absolutely love it! After reading the description onilne, I was surprised at quality of the dress- much better than I expected for such an inexpensive dress. I am 5'8 with a 34D chest and the 8 was the right length and size. The color was exactly what I expected!
on March 22, 2015
The dress does not look like the image on line, It came without the black around the neckline, instead one can see the lighter color thread all along the neckline. It looks ugly.
review image review image
on August 15, 2014
I am 5f 7in. I bought two of these dresses. A pink one and a black one. While they are very pretty, they fit really weird. I have a really narrow waist and smaller boobs. The dress fit in the waist great, however it seems like there just isn't enough dress to go from waist to shoulders. The part of the dress that is supposed to cover the boobs actually aligns just above the boobs. So basically you put the dress on, zip it up, then once you put the shoulder straps over your shoulders the entire dress moves upwards. The waist part moves towards ribs and the ribs part moves towards the boobs and the boobs part moves towards the upper chest. This would be a great dress if they would just make the shoulder straps little big longer, Give them a little big more material. I guess it would work for a person who has a really short upper body I guess, or maybe a really slim, really short person.
on October 9, 2013
I bought this dress to attend a wedding and I have never gotten so many complements!
The dress fits wonderfully. I personally chose to pin the triangles closed together at the waist line because my bra would show just a touch because of the deep V neck. This wasn't an issue though.

Overall the dress fits as described. I typically wear size 18 pants and L or XL shirts and this dress fit wonderfully in a size 16!
Made me feel skinny and pretty!

Great quality for the price too! The dress does say hand wash or possible dry clean on the tag. I'm getting mine dry cleaned as we speak. Also if you are in a pinch and need to wear the dress right away before having a chance to wash it I was able to put it in the dryer with a wet towel and it got all the wrinkles out!
on April 26, 2015
I wore this dress to a black tie event and got a lot of compliments on it. I wear size 10-12 and ordered a 12. The waist fit perfectly, but as other reviewers have said, the bust is snug. I do have a large chest, so it's always an issue with v-neck, but I was nowhere near falling out or anything like that. I was just a little more on display than usual.

The pink is not the light, delicate blush pink shown in the picture. It's a touch darker, but in pictures from last night it does read lighter, so maybe it's a flash thing.

I am 5'6" and the skirt brushed the floor when I was barefoot. I did have 4" heels to wear last night, but opted for pretty flats instead so the dress wouldn't look like it had been hemmed too short. Turns out that was a blessing in disguise - can't tell you how awesome it is to be able to wear flats to a fancy party!
on May 28, 2015
I ordered the Pink dress (Size 14) - Being 5'6, (38C) and 190 pounds - I knew it wouldn't be a "Perfect fit" Like the size 4 model they have the dress on, however, followed the sizing chart - and the dress fit absolutely perfect! It is made incredibly well, with a nice (NON see-through) slip, and very flowing fabric, that swirls when walking. The belt wrap is fantastic, because it takes a lot of attraction away from my stomach, and sits perfect below the ladies (I have not had a problem with the belt wrap riding up as some have had - seems like a sizing/wrong measurement problem) This dress is gorgeous and in my opinion worth every penny - I would have paid a lot more in a department store had I tried it on there.
The only problem I see is that the zipper sticks a little, but I am going to take a q-tip and rub a little W-D-40 on it carefully as I have done in the past with others, that always seems to do the trick.
Ever Pretty has a loyal forever customer. Thank you for providing beautiful clothing in ALL sizes :) !!! (That is affordable!)
I am SO happy with this purchase! Thank you!

- Trish
on April 14, 2015
I love this dress but be aware this has a very deep plunge. You will need a bra that accomodates this design. Very pretty and feminine and the colors are amazing. The fabric is sheer but the underlining does it's job well. Perfect in a breezy summer setting. I'm a size 16 and I received many compliments in this dress.