Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pretty Ugly (Bluford Series #18) (Bluford High Series #18)
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on October 8, 2011
Volume number 18, Pretty Ugly (Bluford Series) about Bluford High is another spectacular book in this series. If you know that someone is being tormented and are afraid of the peer pressure to intervene on that person's behalf than you need to read this book. This book makes you wadnt to read more about what happens at Bluford High. I am looking forward to the next book.
on December 29, 2012
I rated this book 5 stars because i think it deserved it. This book is a good example of what can happen in high schools. All of these things like bullying , denial , and disrespect can really happen. I absolutely l love love love the Bluford Series and i recommend any teenager or tween to read this book. Also to understand what bullying can cause and what the results of bullying can do.
on December 27, 2012
I like this book a lot I also read Bluford series a lot.Also I take reading counts on the Bluford books.
I will refer this book to everyone who likes Bluford book.
This is what I like about the book is gratified interesting about James and Darcey
on February 13, 2013
I've knew I was going to like this book just by reading the summary. It's a really great book to read, especially if your against bullying. I loved the whole Bluford high series and I can't wait to read every last book in the series!
on November 2, 2013
I bought this because my students love the Buford series. This is more of the same good writing, great topic and great values for teens.
on August 11, 2013
This book was awesome I loved every part of it, it seems like something that would happen in real life they should make a movie!!!
on September 28, 2012
My little brother was not motivated to read until a teacher introduce him to the Bluford Series. These books have helped him to read more fluently and improvements in reading comprehension.
on December 31, 2012
This book was amazing I liked it because I could relate with girls being bullies and gossip and how when things seem to go bad it gets good :) read this makes you wanna read all day :)
on March 13, 2013
It's a wonderful book! Very interesting, and so relatable! 10 stars if I could!!! This book tugs at your heart strings, and makes you feel sympathy for its characters.
on July 14, 2014
Once you start reading you can't put this book down. There's so much suspense and drama it keeps you nose deep. Very good series and seems so true to life.