5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Elegant
Published 22 months ago by ladyk48

1.0 out of 5 stars low quality
This dress look good in picture, but in texture verypoor , I won't recommend this to anybody. I decide to return it back immediately.
Published 12 months ago by bimmy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and Elegant, October 6, 2012
When I first saw this dress, I fell in love with it. It is contemporary and yet there is something reminicent of the 50s when women wore soft and elegant dresses. It is just so pretty. When I saw it, the smallest size available was a 16. I wear a size 14, but I wanted it so badly that I bought it anyway and had it altered. I bought a soft yellow knit shrug to cover my shoulders when it gets a bit chilly. It really sets it off. This is one of my favorites of all the dresses in my closet.

4.0 out of 5 stars Where'd you get that dress?, August 4, 2013
Where'd you get that dress? Yes that's all I heard when I debuted my black and white dress. Ok, I'm about 5'4" and the dress is not calf length, it's about just below the knee. In the reviews that I read prior to purchasing, complaints that the dress was sheer/very light weight almost kept me from purchasing it. I was on the hunt for a strapless slip for several days, then just decided to wear the strapless tank garment I already had with a half slip. There was really no need to worry because the dress is NOT sheer or light weight. I still wore the strap less tank and half slip but only out of habit not because of necessity.

There are opaque white flowers that I think are stenciled on the white back ground. They're not visible on the image you see online. They're a small detail but add to the quality look of the garment. The only thing I don't like surprisingly, is the bow. It's sort of floppy and lifeless. I am going to go to a tailor to see if it can be removed or maybe shortened and fashioned in to just a rounded neckline. Oh, this is minor and in no way takes away from the dress but I don't like how the hemline was done either. I don't like that there's visible stitching all around the dress's hem line. It's really not noticeable but I'm a stickler for things like that.

All in all I would and did recommend this dress to others. It's fun, free and floaty....very feminine.

1.0 out of 5 stars low quality, July 14, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, June 8, 2013
This was totally worth the money. It is really, even prettier in person. I love it, and it makes a great conversation piece. It has almost a foreign flare to it, but you can wear it elegantly as well. The pattern can be accessorized so many ways.

3.0 out of 5 stars If you have a shape its not flatering, April 2, 2014
Jennifer Weikel (Medina, New York United States) - See all my reviews
I love the feel, the look but not on me as is. I have curves and it tents out. I have decided to sew a few pleats together strategically and its flattering again.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, January 31, 2014
I love this dress and my husband does too. However, I wish it had a belt!! Otherwise everything else is gorge!

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful spring/summer dress., April 26, 2013
This is a beautiful dress for the spring/summer. I loved the colors. However, I returned the dress because it showed a too much of my shoulders. Also, the dress is unlined. So, I would have had to buy a special slip for this dress cut.

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit too thin., November 21, 2013
This is a great dress and I almost regret having sent it back. The colors were bright and the look is as depicted in the photo. The only problem was that the dress was rather thin, which wouldn't be a problem for a person smaller than me. It made me look a bit lumpy and the dress didn't hang in the "A" line as seen in the photo. This is a great dress for a person with straight lines or even a flatter stomach. Either way, I would say wear a slip with this dress.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it! (size 12), July 7, 2014
Gorgeous dress! I just got it in the mail today. I tried it on and fell in love with it. Good for any age (I'm a college student). I love the satin material and how flowy it is. I ordered a size 12 (I'm 5' 8", around 175 lbs, D cups) and its very flattering on me. I absolutely love it! It goes to just below my knee so it'll be great for times when I need something modest but beautiful. Great deal! It would be perfect for a date at a restaurant, going to a performance, great for a recital, or even to wear if you're going to a wedding! Some of the other reviews said they didn't find it flattering at size 12, but I love it! Definitely a good buy!

1.0 out of 5 stars it make u looks ugly material no good. Size 16 when you try on it's look ..., July 3, 2014
No, no, no please dot' buy this dress it looks ugly ,fits ugly. it make u looks ugly material no good. Size 16 when you try on it's look like you size 24

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›