Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Sexy Women Girl Lady Leopard Swimsuit Swimwear Padded Bikini Top Bottom Push Up (M)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Periphery Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on March 21, 2014
I order a bathing suit n pink size medium and they sent me blue size small I email the person and he said he was gna send size large I told him no I ordered a medium I put my feedback on here about it he begged me to take it off which I guess he did bc it isn't on here and got the bathing suit n a size large!!! I guess it doesn't matter what u order bc they will send what they want now I'm stuck with a bathing suit that is too big and I'm out my money!!!! So I advise not to order from them bc they will get the order wrong twice not once but twice....seriously I'm very upset with these ppl!!!!
on March 24, 2014
I definately don't make it look sexy like the model in the photo but it is a cute bathing suit. the ribbons look orange and not pink like in the picture.....so i take it the filter from the photo makes the bathing suit look more vibrant.... but i definitely will be wearing this underneath a cute t shirt and shorts when i go to the pool or 6 flags...over all it is cute and not bad!!
on January 23, 2014
The bathing suit is overall good! I bought it in a medium because of the reviews on size, I'm usually a small. It was a little snug on my butt, which is okay. And the top didn't have as much push up as I was hoping, however I would order one like this again! It's very cute and I'm getting compliments on it.
on April 11, 2014
This swimsuit fits perfect for me. Its wonderful because you can adjust to your body, so no problems with the size. My size is M and I ordered M and fits perfect. Sometimes the time for you to have is long, but it worths it. The price is good.
on March 5, 2014
This definitely gives the girls and extra push up but not over the top. It is a very cute suit particularly for the price. I am about 5'2 and 112 lbs and I ordered a medium which I wear medium in most clothes. The fit is great!
on August 25, 2014
I'm 5'2", 110lbs. the bottoms fit perfect, but top fits kind of weird and is a little too big. If the top tied on the back instead of hooked, i think it would fit better. I'll probably have to wear another top with the bottoms.
on February 5, 2014
I chose the medium due to the bottoms size, turns out they come smaller than usual. The top was too big. The around the rib strap was too long. Choosing the sizes of each would have been better than settling for the set sizes.
on March 29, 2014
It's runs Small ( which in some respect is a good thing) . Looks great but not meant to last very long my girlfriend wore it once. It tears off easily
on March 22, 2014
This bikini was great for the price you pay. However, the top fits weird. I am a small person and it fits very narrow.
on March 2, 2014
Fits really well and do love the colors. It will stand out above my other suits that I have purchased.