Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now DOTD

Format: Health and BeautyChange

on February 8, 2016
I have used this shampo for more than three months . It really worked good . My hair got thicker and healthier .
on February 8, 2016
Product has a nice texture. It has a pleasant scent. We like that this product is organic. It is a good amount for the price. Leaves hair soft and silky. My daughter has noticed that there is less hair left after washing hair. We hope this is a sign of good things to come.
Product purchased at discount in exchange for review.
on February 7, 2016
First of all i always love product that is natural and no harsh chemical. This pura d or argan oil shampoo was exceptional ingredients wise, Love that is sodium lauryl sulfate (SLS) free. Tried it several times and notice less hair fall in the shower floor or on my hairbrush, will definitely continue using this product for better result.

I received this product in a discounted price as an exchange for my honest and unbiased review.
on February 7, 2016
This is a good organic shampoo that has all the great qualities of a good chemical free shampoo. I sometimes use the argan oil for massage and next day I clean it off with this shampoo and it gives me a great texture. This shampoo is free of all the chemicals and feels mild to my hair. I have a oily skin and this mandates shampooing the head very often and this shampoo is the best for removing the dandruff and giving a great soft and smooth hair and a great clean scalp. These results may vary depending on person and the hair type as I was not able to validate the same efficacy on my spouse, also to confirm that this really stops hair loss need to use it for a longer period of time to confirm, but overall a great shampoo. I have received this product at discount for my honest and unbiased opinion and I am in no way influenced by the seller. If my opinion assisted you with your decision to purchase this item please feel free to click "yes" that you find it helpful.
on February 7, 2016
I've in the past have tried Argan oil shampoos and I absolutely love them so when I got the opportunity to try out this one I went for it .my initial impression was that it had a slightly weird but not unpleasant smell which makes sense as it clearly states no added fragrance. I did get this shampoo because I've been seeing a lot of breakage and thinning in my hair and after using this shampoo the breakage is less and less I've also noticed that my hair feels thicker and the good thing it does not have any added chemicals. I received this product at a discount/free for my honest and unbaised review.
on February 7, 2016
I have a young friends in his 20's who has been experiencing some male pattern baldness. He is very self conscious about it because of his young age and after trying a similar product through this same company with a family member I decided to get this for him so he could try it out. He said it smells minty and that he was pretty satisfied with how well it was working so far. His hair does feel a little "fluffier and fuller" to quote him. He hasn't experienced any regrowth, but he's only been trying it for about a week. He seems positive and very optimistic about the future results of it.

He has tried many things with no luck and was even considering shaving his head completely before trying this out. I heard similar result from my other family member and so I would say this company probably know what they are doing and I think you'll be pretty happy with your own results.

I did receive this at a reduced cost in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
on February 7, 2016
I've been using this every day and i notice less of a hair loss than normal. My bf complains cause my hair is all over the place. This seems to be working great and it smells good. My hair feels fabulous if anything. I would definitely recommend this to someone. I got this at a discount for an honest review. Great price for this. I've had other things from this company and they are fantastic and always seems like great prices on their products. I would definitively recommend this to someone.
on February 7, 2016
Good shampoo my hair like it so much I don't have loss hair anymore after using this everyday . I give 5 star because their product is very worth having it. I wanna say thank u to the seller and more power keep it up making your product good quality
on February 7, 2016
I liked this shampoo but as of now it hasn't prevented hairless. I do like the way it makes my hair feel and it acts almost as a mask on my hair. Overall I don't think I would buy it again.
on February 7, 2016
Really happy with the results of using this shampoo! My hair is noticeably healthier, stronger, and maybe even a bit thicker which is why I wanted to try it. I have other purador products and I've never been disappointed in the product. It comes in a huge bottle so it will last a while. I received this product at a discount but my opinion is not biased.