5.0 out of 5 stars Prevention on the Kindle Fire
I have read Prevention on and off over the years. I just ordered Prevention on my Kindle Fire. This is an excellent version of the magazine. You can select text view (more like a book) or page view that looks like the magazine. You can also see the various articles that are available on the bottom of the Kindle Fire by using the page view.

I enjoyed the 14...
Published on January 5, 2012 by Luckydog

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Loving the New Look
Published 5 months ago by Barbara Levy

5.0 out of 5 stars Prevention on the Kindle Fire, January 5, 2012
Luckydog (Collegeville, PA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)

I enjoyed the 14 day free trial so much that I have continued by subscription for the Kindle Fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this Magazine, February 13, 2012
Sherry (California United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
Prevention magazine is the perfect magazine! It has a lot of short articles for times when you don't have the time or maybe the patience and then longer more in-depth articles for when you do have time and patience. So much good information in every issue!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Loving the New Look, July 24, 2014
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
With the Aug. issue, it seems the format has changed on my Kindle Fire and is now in "app" form. I liked reading Prevention in the old form where I could just swipe to go to the next page (like a paperless magazine). Now, I have to follow arrows to go down to continue reading an article. I'm not a big fan of the new interactive format. I love the magazine, but think I missed out on a lot by having to follow a maze.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful on my Kindle Fire HD, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
I always find useful information in this magazine. The Kindle format is easy and pleasant to read and I love that I no longer have stacks of magazines that I can't bring myself to throw away.

1.0 out of 5 stars Digital Version Sucks!, October 29, 2014
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
I've been reading Prevention in analog for decades and love the content, this review is for the digital version of the magazine... recently I have issue with the publisher not providing large type subscriptions, I thought a kindle version would solve that problem but no... The kindle version is worse!!! You can't enlarge the pages in this "interactive" magazine nor can you adjust the type (not so interactive after all). I love kindle because I can adjust the font size for easier and more relaxed reading, and the "reading" tab in web pages makes surfing online so much more enjoyable. Amazon do find a way to make digital magazines as accessible to older users as your e-books...please!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice format, June 3, 2012
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
The interface on this magazine was easy to navigate. I'm still not used to the digital format. Kind of like the feeling of the mag in my hands!

1.0 out of 5 stars Hard to read on tablet...too small for the pages., October 28, 2014
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
Kindle screens are too small to read the magazine. Please make available for kindle pc.

5.0 out of 5 stars will use over and over again, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
This magazein is a very good health book that can and should be used over and over again. Thank you

4.0 out of 5 stars Prevention, April 17, 2013
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
I bought this magazine because I wanted to get more information on how to live more health conscious. It is a good reference book.

3.0 out of 5 stars I have always liked Prevention, but I am not so sure that ..., October 15, 2014
This review is from: Prevention (Kindle Edition)
I have always liked Prevention, but I am not so sure that I like it online. I have it on my Kindle and it is always loading and never seems to get to where I can read it. Do wonder what I am doing wrong! Wish it would just load! ????

Prevention