Other Sellers on Amazon
amFilm® Kindle Fire (Previous Generation) HD Clear (Invisible) Premium Screen Protectors (2-Pack) [Lifetime Warranty]
|Price:||$10.84 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$14.15 (57%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Compatibility - Specifically designed for Kindle Fire (NOT compatible with Kindle Fire HD)
- Engineered using superior-quality, HD Clear film - won't distort natural color palette or HD quality of your display screen
- Protects screen from daily scratches, dust, scrapes, and normal signs of wear
- Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface, leaves no residue when removed
- Screen Protector Kit Includes: (2) HD Clear Screen Protectors (5) Dust Removal/Hinge Stickers (1) Micro-Fiber Cleaning Cloth (1) Installation Guide (1) Squeegee Card
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
amFilm (TM) Premium Screen Protector for Kindle Fire is made from superior quality 3-layer PET film, and specifically designed to fit Newest Kindle Fire. It effectively protects the screen from daily scratches, dust and scrapes. With self-adhering surface, the film is designed for easy application and zero-to-minimal bubbles during application. A bubble removal card is also included to remove the occasional bubble easily.
Two screen protector films, micro-fiber cleaning cloth and bubble removal card are included.
amFilm(TM) is a trademark and protected by US Trademark Law.
PLEASE NOTE: This screen protector is for Kindle Fire Only, not for Kindle Fire HD. Please refer to following products for Kindle Fire HD 7":
Clear (Invisible):ASIN: B0098OCKDE
Anti-Glare (anti-fingerprint): ASIN: B0098O8VK0
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
I read a review that suggested you try using a small amt of water with a few drops of soap in it. That turned out to be a bad idea for this screen protector. It really didn't help me apply it at all (I couldn't move it around or anything once it was down) and you could see ugly streaks in the screen saver after I was done. However, rather than rip it off and go with the second one, I gave it a chance and it did end up drying after a few days and now it actually looks fantastic. I was really surprised and I think it is a positive for the screen protector itself that it seems to look better after a few days. Read more ›
Now for the griping: I've applied dozens of screen films on a myriad of electronic devices, so I blew off the reviews that kvetched about the difficulty in getting the screen pristine and ending up with bubbles that just don't go away. It was obvious that the folks just weren't being careful. Welllllll...
I cleaned the screen thoroughly with an approved cleaning solution to eliminate grease and fingerprints, then meticulously scrubbed the screen with the included Magic Cloth. I triple checked to be sure that neither a speck of dust nor fluff of lint remained. I STILL got bubbles that refused to be scraped to the side with a credit card or plastic scraper. I carefully peeled back the film and reapplied even more carefully, using the method I use when applying verniers - start at one edge and roll steadily to the other so bubbles cannot form. Still got bubbles, with the added bonus of a space along one edge that no longer clings. Yay.
My advice for anyone (like me) OCD enough to really hate bubbles:
1) Do the application in an extremely well-lit place. This will help you avoid pitfalls.
2) With both covers still on the film, practice placing the film precisely. Removing and replacing is a Vary Bad Plan.
3) Clean, then re-clean. Use a bright light to ensure that nothing larger than an O2 molecule is left on the screen. Then clean it again. Read more ›
Look for Similar Items by Category