Prey 2, the sequel to the award-winning 2006 game, is an open world sci-fi shooter about a Marshall, Killian Samuels, who is abducted by a cruel race of aliens. Playing as Killian, you find yourself marooned on an alien planet called Exodus. While working as a bounty hunter, you uncover a plot that threatens your home world and it's up to you to take action. BR>Features:
From the Manufacturer
Prey 2, the sequel to the award-winning 2006 game, is an open world sci-fi shooter about a Marshall, Killian Samuels, who is abducted by a cruel race of aliens. Playing as Killian, you find yourself marooned on an alien planet called Exodus. While working as a bounty hunter, you uncover a plot that threatens your home world and it’s up to you to take action.
PUBLISHER: Bethesda Softworks DEVELOPER: Human Head ANTICIPATED RELEASE DATE: 2012 PLATFORMS: Xbox 360™ / PLAYSTATION®3 /
Games for Windows GENRE: First-Person Shooter
| KEY FEATURES:|
- An immersive FPS that delivers the thrill of the hunt in a dangerous futuristic, alien world.
- Unique weapons, hi-tech alien gadgets, and special abilities with a deep upgrade and reward system.
- An Action Chaining mechanic that rewards players for using creative and risky combat maneuvers while pursing their prey.
- The Agile Combat System take FPS combat to a new level of speed and fluidity by allowing players to quickly sliding into cover, leap barriers, and blind fire from cover.
- Open-world game play and dynamic missions that change in response to player choices.
|images and screenshots © 2011 ZeniMax Media Inc. All Rights Reserved.|
| About Bethesda Softworks|
Bethesda Softworks, part of the ZeniMax Media Inc. family of companies, is a premier developer and worldwide publisher of interactive entertainment software. Titles from two of the world’s top development studios – Bethesda Game Studios and id Software – are featured under the Bethesda Softworks label and include such blockbuster franchises as DOOM®, QUAKE®, The Elder Scrolls®, Fallout®, Wolfenstein® and RAGE®.
For more information on Bethesda Softworks’ products, visit www.bethsoft.com.
© 2011 ZeniMax Media Inc. Prey, Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, ZeniMax and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Developed in association with Human Head Studios, Inc. Human Head Studios and the Human Head logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Head Studios, Inc. All other trademarks or trade names are the property of their respective owners. All Rights Reserved.