Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 7, 2011 7:39:34 AM PST
Milan Gohil says:
I'd love to obtain KOF13 and the 4CD soundtrack. However, I have a huge backlog of games I've yet to touch. I can't really validate spending $50 on another game during the holiday season. What are the odds that KOFXIII will drop down between $30-40 before the end of December? Amazon has plenty of gaming lightning deals scheduled over the holiday season. I'm hoping for a Fighting Game Flurry deal!

Posted on Dec 9, 2011 5:51:40 AM PST
Bruce Kane says:
As long as the collectible OST(4CD) collection is still offer, I doubt it. Plus! SNK hasn't really had a hit till now (KOF13), so SNK wants more money :D. They aren't like Koei though, where the prices never, EVER drop, so keep checking after Xmas.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2011 6:02:33 AM PST
Milan Gohil says:
Last night, my temptation got the best of me. I ordered KOF 13 plus the soundtrack from Amazon. $50 for a great fighting game and a 4CD soundtrack is a fair deal. I also picked up Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 for $20 as part of the B1G1 50% off sale. Two recently released games for $70 is a great deal! I can't wait to play King Of Fighters XIII. Here's to hoping for Capcom Vs SNK3 before the current console generation ends.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2011 6:26:14 AM PST
Bruce Kane says:
Sick! It's good you didn't waste anytime buying KOF13, because that hands-down the best 2D fighter out to date. I not actually Marvel fan, but good snag.

Here both for hoping for CVS3. :p

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 9, 2011 12:06:49 PM PST
Milan Gohil says:
I didn't care much for Marvel 3. However, for $20, I'll give Ultimate a shot. I was able to get an Amazon Customer Service agent to price match KOF13 to $43.99 today, so I did get a bit of a discount after all. :)

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 10:49:18 AM PST
well...it dropped about 7 bucks. i didn't expect it to so soon. i ordered it. guess you coulda waited a couple more days but i understand if if you're a hardcore fan...lol. i'm just a curious newb.

Posted on Dec 12, 2011 10:49:57 AM PST
well...it dropped about 7 bucks. i didn't expect it to so soon. i ordered it. guess you coulda waited a couple more days but i understand if if you're a hardcore fan...lol. i'm just a curious newb.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Dec 7, 2011
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3
The King of Fighters XIII - Playstation 3 by Atlus (PlayStation 3)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (106)