Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on September 17, 2009
My next door neighbor has a dog that barks the entire time it's outside. The owners can be outside with the dog while it barks, barks, barks, and they do absolutely nothing about it. Despite repeated requests that they stop its constant barking, absolutely nothing changed. Out of desperation, I bought this SeaSense Air Horn. When the dog started barking, I gave a little blast from the air horn toward the neighbor's back yard. I figured if I have to listen to their dog, then they can listen to my air horn! Low and behold, after only three blasts of the air horn, they got the message! Now, when the dog begins to bark, they simply let him back inside the house and I can enjoy the peace and quiet! Thank you, SeaSense!!
77 comments|35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 10, 2009
I bought this air horn to train my dogs to stop barking. It's amazing how well it works and how quickly the dogs learned to stop barking. Great product.
on April 15, 2014
I bought this item to resolve the situation of excessive barking from my dogs; it worked like a charm! I probably could have bought the smaller size, because the sound will almost wake the dead and can be heard a block away...!
on February 5, 2010
I keep one of these in the car for when some kid(and others) with a booming car(or bike) pulls up beside me. The look on their faces when the tables get turned is worth the price everytime. Watch out for the police and use discretion when in traffic.
on October 12, 2015
My neighbor's dog barks like crazy every time I approach the fence, drives me nuts. I've tried a lot of different means to stop the stupid dog from barking, like supersonic dog repellent, Sentry Good Behavior Stop That, etc, none of them works. I finally decide to try this. So far it works good, when the stupid dogs barks, I just go over to the fence, and hit the button, it shocks the dog and stops it from barking for several minutes.

The air horn is really loud! One has to make sure to keep it out of reach of children.
on August 25, 2010
this is awesome!!! it goes super loud and is just pure awesome what i noticed that when you use it the container gets cold (nice on a hot day) so thats cool uhh yea when i made a negative review of a earlier order of this product wholesale outdoors called my phone and even offered a full refund, now that is just really nice but i declined the offer because i have gotten great service from them and i didint want to bother, this is just a great product so go out and buy it
on February 1, 2010
First time I used it (for dog barking control) the button stuck down and blasted away for about 10 seconds until I unscrewed the can. Fixed the problem by adding a spring from a ball-point pen.
on April 4, 2014
This should be really effective at scaring the s..t out of a looter! Hopefully I won't ever have to use it or it could scare the bejebers out of me too!!!
on October 12, 2013
It is loud. I purchased it to scare the Canadian Geese off our pond and it does that. Not sure if they will stay away.
on September 24, 2009
It does what it is suppose to do and it does it very, very, loudly. It is also refillable