Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Nothing But Thieves Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Customer Discussions > Fable III Limited Edition forum

Price change??????

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Oct 20, 2010 9:21:44 PM PDT
Hi, I ordered it at $20.99 and now its $18.89 but my invoice hasn't changed. My question is will it change? Does amazon do the lowest price thing on the game guides?
Thanks

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 2:27:01 AM PDT
Wasn't sure of that myself so I just canceled my order and then re-ordered it with the new price. It's not like it's going to be released any time soon anyway.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 6:00:40 AM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Oct 21, 2010 6:23:59 AM PDT]

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 6:25:19 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2010 6:27:04 AM PDT
Jereth says:
I just found the details on Pre-order Price Guarantee. Read the guide using the link below.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/promotions/details/popup/AWT354OR7BM1U

=================================

Pre-order Price Guarantee

Amazon.com's price for not-yet-released items sometimes changes between the time the item is listed for sale and the time it is released and shipped. Whenever you pre-order a book, CD, video, DVD, software, or video game, the price we charge when we ship it to you will be the lowest price offered by Amazon.com between the time you placed your order and the end of the day of the release date. A pre-order price guarantee message will appear on your Order Summary during the checkout process. If you use 1-Click ordering, pre-order price protection will be automatically applied. The order summary in Your Account will reflect the lowest price within 24 hours of the price change.

Terms and Conditions:

*Pre-order Price Guarantee applies only to items sold by Amazon.com, and not to items (or prices) offered by other sellers on our site. Does not apply to any products purchased at Amazon.com's other sites, including Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.co.jp, Amazon.ca, or any other web site operated by Amazon.com or its affiliates.

* Pre-order Price Guarantee applies only to not-yet-released books, CDs, videos, DVDs, software, and video games sold by Amazon.com. It does not apply to other product lines or to items that have already been released.

* Pre-order Price Guarantee applies only to qualifying items displaying the offer message on their product detail pages. Items that do not display the offer message do not qualify, regardless of the nature of the items.

* If your order enters the shipping process before the release date and the price is lowered before the end of the day of the release date, we will automatically refund your credit card for the difference between the price you were charged and the release-date price. If you did not use a credit card to pay for your order, please contact Customer Service.

=================================

PS. I meant to edit my previous post, and ended up deleting the whole thing :(

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 8:14:11 AM PDT
M. Hernandez says:
Yeah they will automatically adjust it. Or if they do charge you the higher price, Amazon will refund the over amount a few days after it ships. I had that issue with the fallout guide. Pre-Ordered at 23, it shipped at 20, then day after it was on sale for 19. Amazon gave me the 19 price and refunded the difference. You should receive an email when that happens.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2010 3:52:26 PM PDT
Last edited by the author on Oct 21, 2010 3:54:08 PM PDT
foreverflash says:
Actually C. Richardson, it WILL be released very soon on or just after Oct. 26th along with the game. The "estimated" delivery dates and availability messages we all receive and/or see on the item's page on amazon is all "automated" by a computer system and therefore lacks human logic. 95% of everyone will get their guide and game on or just after the release date. That "1-4 months" thing happens all the time and is completely irrelevant.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010 10:22:06 PM PDT
Well I'm glad we cleared that up.

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 21, 2010 10:27:02 PM PDT
foreverflash says:
;]

Posted on Dec 11, 2010 8:30:44 PM PST
I noticed that the price was at 23.00 for the Fable 3 strategy guide limited edition. This book has been on my wishlist and has dropped all the way down to 13.00 after thanksgiving it went back up why?

Posted on Dec 17, 2013 11:28:04 AM PST
KevinWI says:
I placed a dvd in my cart at $42, the next morning i went to check out and i was notified it was now $60. right before my eyes it went up $18 in the cart. i cancelled it and went to the local music store and ordered it. came home and got a notice a new listing was available at $52 (STNG season 3). changes are fine, what i am witnessing here is exactly like the market. only with consumer goods. I'll shop locally when possible now. Then i watched a tv program dvd season go from 32 to 116 (little house 1). really fun to watch, wont do wonders for amazons items.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  7
Total posts:  10
Initial post:  Oct 20, 2010
Latest post:  Dec 17, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Fable III Limited Edition
Fable III Limited Edition by Doug Walsh (Hardcover - October 19, 2010)
4.6 out of 5 stars (50)