Customer Discussions > Wii Rock Band 2 Special Edition forum

Prices dont go down on wii version

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Nov 12, 2009 3:50:08 PM PST
Juan Zapata says:
Why prices dont go down on wii version if ps and xbox versions of rockband 2 are at $98.99?

It is not fair.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 15, 2009 7:43:45 PM PST
C. delauro says:
rockband 2 for wii is listed in the sears catalog,the wishbook edition for 99.99, I found a catalog by the package pick up area, went back and showed the sales person the price, he was very surprised at the page 135 price of 99.99 but after 15 more min, he was able to manually work in the 99.99 price,
it is not in the computers yet, don't no why.

Posted on Dec 12, 2009 5:10:07 PM PST
Suki says:
Wii Rock Band 2 Special Edition
As of today (Dec. 12, 2009) Rockband 2 Special Edition Bundle for Wii was still in stock and selling for $139 at Toys R Us online. No, I don't own stock in or work for Toys R Us. I'm just an aunt to three nephews who believes we folks who simply want to purchase a gift for someone we love should "stick together" in these times when SOME adults create an "artificial scarcity" in the market by buying up ALL of a certain item and then posting it for sale at an inflated rate. For those who argue this practice is simply "capitalism" at work, I beg to differ.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Nov 12, 2009
Latest post:  Dec 12, 2009

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Wii Rock Band 2 Special Edition
Wii Rock Band 2 Special Edition by MTV Games (Nintendo Wii)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (141)