Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jun 8, 2012 9:31:57 AM PDT
Mike says:
Ok so back 6 months ago, 2lbs were 19$ and now 2lbs are 31$...
Eh people don't invest in stocks and bonds, invest in ON Whey

Posted on Aug 10, 2012 10:44:05 AM PDT
I'm sorry to tell you that with this year's severe drought, the prices of all food are going up. When the prices at the commodities level go up -- and they have to when there is a drought and less food to sell/buy -- food manufacturers like ON have no choice but to raise prices.

Some of the price raising is just taking advantage of the changes, not all the raises are based on cost rises some is just whatever the market will bear. The sad truth is the ON sells a good product and the people who buy it want it and believe they need it and will pay what it costs. I am not going to start buying crappier protein powder. This is food to me. What is more important than food? I'll give up a movie, or give up going to a concert before I give up something as central to life as healthy food. And ON whey protein is healthy and, all things considered, cheap.

I only started buying ON protein in February 2012. .. but the prices have not gone up since then. 2 lbs were never $19 and the flavors I buy are not $31, as you assert in your complaint, now. Many 2 lb canniester of ON 100 gold whey cost $25 .. . the only ones that cost $31 are premium flavors like banana and for me, the banana flavor literally is awful: it tastes like chemicals, not banana, but fake flavoring. I can't stand it but that is the only 2 lb order I have made for $31. I wonder what your whinning is based on.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jun 8, 2012
Latest post:  Aug 10, 2012

Search Customer Discussions