Samsung Brightside (Verizon Wireless)
Used & New from: $34.70
Pricing How much would this phone be to be a Verizon carrier. I am a verizon user. What do you mean by "Price varies based on service type" ?
asked by Larry J. Keen on May 9, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 answers
A
Check the fine print. I decided to buy from Verizon directly instead because I wanted to keep my family plan. When purchasing this phone they wanted to charge me an additional $10/month for texting for that phone only so it was not worth it to me. My current plan has unlimited texting for 4 phones including the one I was replacing.
Catherine H. Turek answered on August 3, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
If you are qualified for an upgrade, making an new individual plan, or adding a line to a plan, than the phone cost is at the discounted price (price from). If you are buying the phone as a replacement, or is not qualified for an upgrade, than the price for the phone will be approximately the full price (phone only). The difference service types are; upgrade on individual/family plan, new individual/family plan(s), or the phone only.
B. Jackson answered on May 15, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So if I am upgrading my phone on the service plan that I have with verison then it will only cost $0.01?
T.Yarber answered on August 3, 2012

A
I want to know why Amazon Wireless is requiring we provide our SSN number just to buy a phone. What's more, we are supposed to provide this without the https (s=security) in the URL!
JustAGirl answered on September 23, 2012

A
[Deleted by the author on Jul 11, 2012 2:31:54 PM PDT]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product