Best Books of the Month Shop Men's Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Janet Jackson All-New Fire TV Stick with Voice Remote Subscribe & Save Amazon Gift Card Offer blacklist blacklist blacklist  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now STEM Toys & Games

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 21, 2008 9:29:41 AM PST
T. Ford says:
When the Narnia books were first released on Kindle they were $1 each. The other day I checked and two titles were still $1. I bought one, The Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Now, all titles in the series are $6.39. I've noticed shifting prices in other books as well. What's the story with this? I'm not liking it.....

Posted on Feb 8, 2011 10:06:43 AM PST
Even better, two years after your post, the individual Kindle editions are $8, individual paperbacks are $7, and a paperback of the whole series is only $12.61. That there is not a good way to sell ebooks. I'm certainly not buying. I have paper to tide me over until they can give me a worthwhile price on an electronic edition (and they're small paperbacks, too, not even unwieldy like Harry Potter).

In reply to an earlier post on Mar 11, 2013 6:07:05 PM PDT
I was upset to find today that all 7 books aRe oer $6 yesterday they we're advertised at 1.99 each. I was unable to get Internet access until now. Still want the books but for $1.99.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 21, 2008
Latest post:  Mar 11, 2013

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by Paul McCusker (Hardcover - October 4, 1999)
4.7 out of 5 stars (4,016)