Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(3 star). Show all reviews
on May 6, 2011
I love all of this music, but each track is very brief and I'd wished for more music. It seems like each track could have been included in a longer edition. I was disappointed, but still love the music! There is 39 mins. of music total.
on February 5, 2013
Of course, the music itself is just wonderful! Love the movie and the music. The reason I only gave it 3 stars was the order of music selection does not match the order on the dvd.( I considered leaving only a 2 star review!) I deal with sleeping problems including insomnia. I often sleep with the movie on so my mind is occupied. I bought this cd so to just enjoy the music without having to have the bright light of the tv on all night. It took me awhile to adjust to having the order not match. I couldn't picture the movie scenes in my head with the cd. So it has been a disappointment.
on April 20, 2006
I love this version of the story. Its been filmed so many times but I think this must be the best. The lead characters are especially involving. The music is fine even though much of it was "borrowed" from classical music. There are some very

touching moments in this movie and the music adds to the atmosphere. Its just not the most original soundtracks I have heard. Despite that its worth hearing.
on January 25, 2016
The case was cracked and damaged. The product itself was ok.
on February 24, 2009
While I'd give the move ten stars if Amazon would allow... I have to admit I found the soundtrack lacking a bit. There is no doubt the film score is a perfect for the movie. The music fits so well with each scene and just makes for a wonderful experience.

However the soundtrack, on its own, just doesn't give the same inspiration. The tracks are so short and just don't pull you back into the movie as other soundtracks do.

I will say this. My two-year-old daughter can listen to the soundtrack alone and tell you what's happening on the movie when a particular score is playing. That's always an amazing thing to witness.
on December 31, 2013
Very entertaining and wonderful romance. Definitely rated G so you don't have to worry about kids walking by the TV when it's on. However, it didn't follow the book very closely in many areas. I do realize that there were time constraints but I felt they could have followed the overall story of the book a little closer.
on January 5, 2006
Does anyone know what piece of music is being used in the most recent American trailer for Pride and Prejudice where they mention Kara's Golden Globe nomination? It's a beautiful piece of music and I think I've heard it before somewhere else.