Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Pride Professional Tee System ProLength Tee, 2-3/4 inch-100 Count Bag (Yellow on Natural)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 12, 2012
These tees are the most durable I have found in a while. Last year I was tired of having tees that broke every time I teed off that I thought I would spend a little more and get some at the pro shop. They were more expensive but just as fragile. These hold up very well and are a great value. I also like the markings so you can get a consistent height off the tee.
on February 3, 2016
Turned out to be exactly what I wanted. Proper length (for me) tees with sharp points that will go into the frozen ground here in Colorado. And the cheap price was the clincher. I'll order again when these run out (which I hope is soon)!
on October 12, 2014
These are the best tees out there. I know the market is flooded with a million options, brush tees, block tees, etc, but the old fashion wooded tee is perfect for me. The painted on line helps set your ball a consistently the same height. The company offers this same tee painted white, but I didn't like those so much as they left white stripes on the bottom of my driver that wont seem to come off. Stick with these wood tees.
on November 19, 2015
They work as they are supposed to. I'm not breaking a ton of tees, and my golfing buddies have been "running out of tees" in the middle of a round lately, and conveniently needing to borrow mine. I'll be forwarding them a link to these soon.
on October 2, 2013
I like the tees since they have the blue marker to help you set them at the correct height. However, these have been breaking too easily for me. My golf game tends to fluctuate a lot since I suck, but these tees are almost guaranteed to break every time. I won't be buying them again because of that.

I would imagine a better golfer would have better luck with these.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 29, 2013
They are golf tee's I don't think there is really much to be said. The marks help get you to the same height every time which is nice and they hold the ball securely. All in all they are perfect for the price.
on June 17, 2013
Not a lot to say really. They are wooden, tall, and have a mark on them so you can keep a consistent height. I would say they didn't seem to break as often as other tees that I have used in the past but that may just be due to the fact that I am not very consistent with my swing.

I would buy them again without hesitation.
on January 14, 2016
Okay I had no intention to use them to play golf. But as far as durability goes I would give it five stars. I used these tees with 20 preschoolers repeatedly pounding them with wooden mallets into Styrofoam.
on July 2, 2013
These tees allow me to tee my ball up at the same height every time. If your driver contacts the ball fractions of a degree off center or too high/low your shot will be affected. Give yourself a better chance at a consistent golf swing by teeing to the same height everytime.
on July 3, 2015
Best tee's I've ever used. I can usually go through almost an entire round without breaking them. That includes hitting it out if the ground and smashing it into the ground multiple times. Great tee for the price!