Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Winter Sports on Amazon.com SnS

on February 12, 2016
I found the majority of these meals to be pretty lack-luster and typical of this diet style. I'd really love to see some more ingenuitive takes on more modern dishes and comfort foods. It's a good book for the usual primal-type recipes that you should probably already know how to do.

If you weren't really happy with the recipes in this book, try out Primal Cravings Primal Cravings: Your favorite foods made Paleo It has fantastic recipes and won't disappoint.
on January 28, 2016
good read
on January 18, 2016
Great book! I am only giving it 3 stars because it arrived with a tear on the cover.
on January 11, 2016
I enjoy these recipes, but I feel like they are easily found online with out having to purchase a book. I would not buy again.
on December 7, 2015
Didn't find more than a couple recipes I'd make again. Like alternative foods, not a staunch primal diet follower. Laced flavor. But taste is subjective!
on December 1, 2015
I use this book allot! I enjoy the recipes, they are easy and the price was good.
on November 27, 2015
Well done cook book.
on November 26, 2015
I picked up this book on the recommendation from a friend. Lots of great recipes and info for the primal/paleo community.
on November 21, 2015
Glad u asked....I have always ordered from Amazon and been happy but I have been waiting for a refund of $73.90 since August 2.....I purchases a cover for my tablet and did not like the quality from best care center. I sent it back immediately and I am still waiting for my credit. I have been in touch numerous times with best care center and they said they received it but nothing has been done since. Best care center said they have been in touch with u about it....would someone please follow up with my credit. I will await a response.
0Comment0 of 12 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 26, 2015
No easy recipies
0Comment0 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse