5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, Great BBQ~!
Being as that I love to BBQ, I naturally ordered this DVD. I have 4 of Steven Raichlen's books, and I find myself referring to them for BBQ recipes more than any other book.

Published on April 9, 2012 by Shane

2.0 out of 5 stars Review
This is not waht I expected. It was lead to believe you would get the recipes but there were none, at least I could not find them.
Published 13 months ago by Butzi3

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Purchase, Great BBQ~!, April 9, 2012
This review is from: Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen (DVD)

This DVD set is quite fun to watch actually. The foods presented are of most meats you would be cooking during a regular BBQ day, even tho some recipes are quite "fancy." But whats helpful is the way he actually shows you how to cook the meat EXACTLY. His presentation of making the rubs and sauces is paced well and simply. He uses a large variety of grills, so you won't be left out regardless of what type of grill you have. His instruction is simple and easy to understand, and before each recipe he gives a brief introduction and history lesson on why and how you should cook. Each episode has a theme and showcases about 4 recipes each.

This is a great instructional DVD on how to grill, and also is very fun to watch even if you already know what you're doing. All in all, a great purchase!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good recipes, January 9, 2012
Robert Davis (Fort Lewis, Washington United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen (DVD)
The recipes are good and clear. He gives good demonstration of the final product so you know what you are looking for when finished. His rubs are worth making in large batches as they get used fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping up with my neighbors, April 29, 2012
This review is from: Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen (DVD)
This 4 DVD set is a must have for all beginner griller/smoker backyard newbies. This set will quite down the neighbors who have perfected their hobby over the years reading books. If you are into backyard cooking, you must have this tool. Full of unique recipes, rubs, sauces and easy to follow instructions from the authors travels around the world.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, my BBQ skills just went pro, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen (DVD)
Best cooking video I have ever seen. far better than food network graded over priced stuff. Can't believe this has been on PBS and never knew it.

2.0 out of 5 stars Review, August 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars For my husband, June 13, 2013
This review is from: Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen (DVD)
My husband so enjoys this show on television. I just had to get this for him. He really enjoyed having the whole set instead of having to find it on TV.

4.0 out of 5 stars Haven't Seen It Yet But...., December 13, 2012
This review is from: Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen (DVD)
So this is a Xmas gift for my brother. I love this show, love watching it on Saturday mornings while I cook, clean and thought it would be great for my brother. I paid extra to have it gift wrapped. Let's just say the wrap job wasn't close to perfect, its good enough to not need to be wrapped but it certainly isn't worth the extra money. The edges are rough and the red color of the paper is worn off and the sides are uneven. Wouldn't pay for wrapping again. Hopefully the right DVD has been wrapped, guess we'll find out Xmas morning...

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2014
This review is from: Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen (DVD)
takes grilling to a different level

Primal Grill (Season 1) with Steven Raichlen