Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prime Pacific Trading Stainless Mixing Bowl, Set of 5
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on May 26, 2014
My husband is the chef in our family and he really likes these bowls. They are very easy to clean.
on December 13, 2011
I didn't realize that these are nearly flat! I couldnt believe it when I saw the box they were packaged in... By the picture they look like regular deep bowls- but they are not! I bought as a gift so we will see how the recipient feels, but if they were for me I'd have returned them already. Not what I thought I was purchasing :(
on December 7, 2011
I bought these bowls for my daughter for Christmas this year. As soon as I opened them up to take a look at them I reboxed them, printed out a return shipping label and will drop them off at UPS this morning. They are flimsy and shallow. My daughter is an excellent cook and I know she would have been disappointed with this product.
on December 4, 2011
This is my second set purchased. They fit nicely into one another, even with two of each size bowl. When my first set arrived, I was surprised they seemed shallow and not sure I liked them. After using them for several months, I can say I loved them so much I ordered another set. We often use them to hold fruit on our stainless steel baking rack, so we needed another set for cooking purposes. Despite being shallow, they are quite wide and it makes it easy to mix things and turn ingredients into each other. I use them to bake and make salad, and hold ingredients I cut up until it's time to add them to the cooking pot. Can't beat the price for this lightweight set. I've had my first set for a year now and they're still holding up strong!
on October 20, 2011
Don't buy these bowls for mixing - way, way too shallow. I didn't read the reviews....my mistake. What really bothers me is the continued product descriptions with erroneous measurements. Shouldn't Amazon amend this?
on May 16, 2011
These bowls are incredibly shallow. I didn't read the full description about the dimensions of the bowls before I bought them, so that's my fault for not realizing how shallow these bowls are. I dropped the large bowl and it dented pretty easily the first time I used it, so the material is not the best quality. I also put these in the dishwasher and the bowls got all scrathed up and started peeling. I would not reccomend these.
on May 5, 2011
These are shallow serving bowls. They are not mixing bowls. The picture in the listing has been altered to make them look deeper than they are. Maybe the small ones are good for animal food bowls. The large ones will hold a salad. Forget about mixing a cake or any recipes that require the use of a mixer. Very poor on Amazon's part to let the company market these bowls in this way.
on January 20, 2011
The dimensions listed in the product description are incorrect. The biggest bowl is only 3 1/2 inches tall. These bowls are impractical for mixing ingredients in the kitchen, and difficult to store in cupboards or shelves as the bowls are so wide. Also, the bowls were extremely lightweight, which makes them easy to dent. When I read they were stainless steel, I thought they would be of a higher quality. The bowls do not look like the picture!

Buyer beware!
on January 19, 2011
I was disappointed with the quality of these bowls. They are extremely light weight and not what I expected from a stainless steel bowl at all. They are also very shallow. The whole box was about 4 inches high with all the bowls stacked inside it.
on December 29, 2010
These mixing bowls are made of very thin stainless steel and dent easily. When they arrived, one of the bowls already had a dent in it, which easily bent back out. They don't have much weight to them, so when mixing things they need to be held onto. Other then their weight, I would say these bowls are mediocre at best. I would opt for some microwaveable bowls instead.