Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 30, 2010
I always had receipts and straw wrappers and napkins tucked into the cubbies of my old car. When I got my new one I was determined to keep it clean, but I don't like the sloppy look of the nylon litter bags. This little trash can is perfect - I use the hook to hang it over the back of the passenger seat headrest, which keeps it out of the way but easily accessible from the driver's seat. The hook and strap are sturdy and don't let the can flop or slide around. It's easy to remove from the headrest hook to empty it. The can also has a clip thing to set it upright and clipped to a floormat, but I haven't tried that yet. The construction is sturdy and the color is very unobtrusive with my car's gray interior.
on November 11, 2011
In the picture it shows this totaly different. The only way to mount this can is to use a very large piece of velcro on the back and then it wont stay on cloth seats or to use the part to stick under the edge of the rug. It stated that there was a hook that went over the seat but this was untrue. The top comes off when bumped. I would not purchase another one of these. It looks to be deceptive advertising in the way it was described.
on May 21, 2011
This product serves it's purpose but is overpriced. Since the seller requires that I pay shipping charges to ship it back, it isn't worth my while to return it since the shipping costs both way almost equal the price of the item
The positive side of this product is it is single molded comstructed so it won't ever leak. Also it has many ways of attaching it to you vehicle. The swivel cover often doesn't close properly but closes acceptably considering it is a cheaply constructed but adequate product.
From reading all the inserts that came with the product this seller almost exclusively sells those tv products that often aren't as good as they claim to be. I will not purchase anymore products from this seller again due to that fact.
on December 30, 2012
I like the size and the shape of the can.
As usual, I hate the black coloured ones.
Please, charge a little more and make different colours.
Although black is a popular colour for Westerners, it is not so for Asians.
Besides, as one grows older, and as vision gets poorer, a lighter colour is preferred.
on January 20, 2016
Does not work! I bought this because my wife likes to leave trash in the car. I installed this trash can and after a year our car is still a mess! In all seriousness, this is a great product for people who will actually use it.
on March 16, 2011
I hang it from the back of my passenger's seat for easy access and works fine. It's a pretty basic product. I like the fact that it give you different options on where you can put it and it's sturdy. Plus you don't have to keep the lid on.
on May 21, 2014
This was great for someone who normally has a very messy car, as it provides somewhere for all the trash to go. My only complaint is that we simply couldn't find a good spot for it, because we didnt want to hang it off the chair.
on February 21, 2011
This trash can is perfect for our Mazda CX-9. It is easy to rotate to the front and back without unhooking the can. Unlike other products that we have seen and read about, this one does not take up any precious floor space and is easy to unhook and clean. We are very happy with our purchase and highly recommend it.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 26, 2011
"Arrived promptly, in perfect condition. Slightly smaller than I had imagined, but OK for small items (holds about 3 soda cans). Molded design makes it impossible to leak, a good feature."
on December 29, 2013
Concept is great but lid does not stay on and straps to secure/mount it are very flimsy. Do not waste your money.