Primo EuroSpa Bath and Changing Center, Honey/Cream
- A complete Baby Changing Center with baby bath tub, changing pad, and a bath stand in one unit that can be easily wheeled to anywhere in your home - for ages 0-18 months
- Equipped with 2 position baby bath - reclining infant (0-6 months) and stting toddler (6-18 months) - that has a contoured shape to ensure convenient and safe positioning of your child during bath time
- Changing pad has a restraining strap for added safety and is made of easy to clean, soft, phthalate-free, vinyl fabric
- Side attached storage tray and 2 large undercarriage trays provide easy access to all of the bathing and changing accessories you need in one place
- Large contoured handles and 4 locking wheels make it easy to move the EuroSpa anywhere" your home
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
- Arm level bathing and changing station
- All bathing necessities within reach
- Locking wheels allow for mobility and stability
- Soft changing pad gives baby comfort while changing
- Drain tube allows for easy draining
- Easy to clean
- Honey and Cream color
Primo EuroSpa Bath and Changing Station
Everything you need in one convenient location!
Primo’s EuroSpa Bath and Changing Center offers the convenience of a 2 position baby bath on a stand and portable changing table center in one! No more bending down to bathe or diaper change your 0-18 month old baby because your baby is the baby at the mother’s waist height.
The baby bath is designed with 2 positions to comfortably allow an infant to lay down or a toddler to sit up while bathing. A long drain tube allows the bath to be easily drained without lifting the bath. All of your bathing supplies are within easy access in the side compartment accessory tray.
The soft non-toxic vinyl cushion covering the changing pad has contoured sides and a restraining strap to help keep your baby safe when changing diapers. It is easily cleaned with soap and clean water. The changing pad has a locking mechanism to hold the pad open when the bath is being used.
The stylish portable stand with 4 locking wheels allows the Euro Spa to be easily moved from the bathroom, kitchen, bedroom or any room in the house. Two large trays below the bath and changing pad keep plenty of diapers, clothes, towels and everyday necessities for your baby close at hand.
The bath and trays are made of non-toxic Polypropylene plastic which is easy to clean with soap and clean water
Locked in place for Safety
The Primo EuroSpa keeps safety first, allowing each wheel to be securely and independently locked. With just your foot you are able to lock the wheels into place while bathing and changing.
Easy to Clean Baby and Bath
With the built in tray table under the bath, the EuroSpa holds any and all bathing necessities within arm's reach. The accompanying drain plug makes draining and cleaning the tub quick and easy.
Plenty of Space
Similar to Primo's EuroBath design, the EuroSpa's large tub comfortably seats any infant 0 to 24 months. The large changing pad locks into place above the tub, and smoothly comes down to provide mom with a perfect arm level changing station.
Top Customer Reviews
- The Bath and Changing Center you get is a different color, more of a yellowish than an ash-yellow color.
- The wheels are different and the lock is red and is much more difficult to reach than the one shown in the picture. Difficult to easily lock unlock them.
- The changing pad is also different, the colors are different, it doesn't have any pictures and the material is very cheap. Also, the pad, after only a few months has started to open at the seems revealing the foam under it and the tab designed to lift the changing table, came off within a few days of using it.
- The bath's tray is not a separate piece as it seems in the picture, it is one piece, so if you want to put the bath in your tub, you may be out of luck if you have a very active child.
- The drain hose does not click or secure to any surface in the Bath and Changing Center, you need to be careful not to spill the water.
- The bottom trays, under the bath, are not what you see on the screen, these, besides being made of a different plastic and color, have 3 different sections, perhaps that is the only difference worth mentioning.
See the pictures I have uploaded and why you should not buy it.
We wheel it into the bathroom every day for the baby's bath. I don't know what we would do without this product. I can't imagine having to kneel down on the side of the tub while holding a baby and slowly lowering her into water - it's been hard enough as it is to get used to holding a wriggling wet baby while you bathe her! With this bath if your bathroom is large enough you can have several family members comfortably standing all around the bath tub to help you with the bath, and that's exactly what we did at first: one person to hold her, one to soap her up, one to pour water over her so she's not cold. Imagine doing that if the baby is down in the bath tub and everyone would have to kneel down! The fact that it's higher also means that you can hold the baby up more easily so you can have the water be at least 3 inches deep without worrying about it. Our baby would get cold at first when we didn't put enough water in, but once we made the water deeper she started enjoying the baths and now it's her favorite part of the day.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I don't hate it, but it doesn't come as expected. The package I received seems to be a opened one. And guess what, its instruction was ridiculously edited--the first steps were... Read morePublished 29 days ago by faye
Very very nice we bought it for our first baby and it's what we need good qualityPublished 2 months ago by Chamel1981
Love it! I never liked taking a warm wet baby out of the bathroom into a colder room to get dressed. Read morePublished 6 months ago by Lori
JUST WONDERFUL!!! A "back saver," to a new mom especially. So well constructed. SO EASY TO HANDLE!! So very practical and helpful!!!Published 6 months ago by JCF