4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for the field
Published 20 months ago by Rough Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars misrepresented
black gloves have no "sure-grip" rubber on the palm at all. totally slick polyester/lycra. btw, also runs big if you have small hands and wanted a stretch fit...
Published on December 8, 2010 by asdf

2.0 out of 5 stars misrepresented, December 8, 2010

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gloves for the field, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
Great gloves, pretty light weight so they are not for warmth in winter weather, the camo is great, the fit is great, the long wrist and fit at wrist is great. Only issues I have is that the gloves material is a bit to "snaggy" for mens hands. My hands are old, worn and have lots of rough spots and such so they gloves get caught on the rough spots when slipping the gloves on. On the good side, the gloves are thin enough to be cool and you can easily shoot with these gloves on as they do not take up any space, so your trigger finger easily fits in the guard. Good glove set for the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, October 7, 2008
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
perfect gloves for those cool fall mornings, and thin enough to still shoot my bow with

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweet gloves., January 2, 2013
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
These are sweet, they have great grip. They are thin and non insulated, you can feel the trigger perfectly. Will buy again!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars nice gloves, July 21, 2013
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
They have that semi shiny smooth fabric (polyester I guess). Very comfortable and since it's Primos it's not junk. Quality construction. I would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice gloves, May 1, 2013
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
These are great in cold weather, light weight and don't hinder the use of you hands . They will however let mosquitos bite through.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, February 15, 2013
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
These are light weight for early hunting season. They also work well using them as a liner in a heavier pair of gloves.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very "Slick", December 7, 2012
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
The gloves are very light weight which is what I wanted for bow hunting in warmer weather. However they are extreamly slick and make it hard to grip things (such as a Bow) and I find it difficult and inconvinient to use them.

1.0 out of 5 stars gloves, December 3, 2012
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
not what i wanted they are way to thin ,they are like liners not winter gloves, i want my money back

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Deal on gloves..., July 18, 2012
This review is from: Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves (Sports)
I have read that these do not have a rubber palm, mine do, I got the camo ones, nothing at all different than what they described in their ad.
Also, I have also read that these are not stretch gloves, it says pretty plainly that they are "One size fits" in their ad, so I am not quite sure what people are expecting. I have medium-sized hands, they are stretch fit for me, not tight, and I don't want them too tight, they are 'just right'... (My palm is 3-3/4" across, and my hand is 7-7/8" from the tip on my middle finger to the end of my palm, my middle finger is 7/8" at the widest part of my knuckle)
All-in-all, I like what I read about, and purchased, I got what I was expecting, for the price, I'd buy again.
The ONLY thing I can think of is that 'some' people here may have gotten a batch from another company because the company ran out, or the other ones are not at all like the camos. (Black, etc.)
Hey! I like 'em, I haven't worn them out doing what I bought them for, photography, but I'm sure they'll work.

Primos Stretch-Fit Gloves