on February 19, 2012
This novel - the second in a series - fulfills its obligation to the fantasy world by being thoroughly precise, textually engrossing, and most importantly magical. Ms. Watson's passion for her settings and characters is anything more than apparant. The cover art, also by Ms. Watson, is gorgeous. It is a great read, but be advised: as of February, 2012 the third novel, hence further resolutions of the story, has yet to be completed.
on July 24, 2013
I am a fast reader and I read this book within 5 hours.

I must say that I sincerely regret not being able to read the first book of the "Blue Moon Rising Trilogy" before "Prince." It would have been nice to see how Keith's journey began, but I will definitely make it a point to search for the first book "Wisdom" and give it a good read.

I enjoy reading fantasy novels. The map in the beginning was a great tool to help us readers put into the correct perspective where each scene was taking place. I am a big fan of the artwork; they are incredible! The author used a very talented artist!

In the beginning chapters you see a celebration of Keith's return, amongst thieves, and you will see from their conversations that the people of the underground guild expect a lot from him. You will also take note of Keith's own thoughts and feelings, about things which he feels like he must do.

There is a fair bit of action throughout the novel. Also the classic battles between good and evil are present. And did I mention I love unicorns?

I like the length of the chapters; they were neither too long nor too short. The format was put together very well, and as far as I can tell there were no grammar or spelling mistakes. The author had done an excellent job in creating this fantasy world that makes you want to be a part of it. Overall a very good book to read, and I am already excited for the next one!
on March 12, 2012
Keith returns wiser and stronger than before. He wants to unite his people (the Healers) with humankind. But at what cost?

Bonnie Watson has followed-up her debut offering (Wisdom) with "Prince." If it were a graphic novel it would be filled with color and light. But you won't need color and light because Bonnie has an amazing talent for description. As a graphic artist, she imbues each scene with imagery that puts you right in the action. You'll enjoy this new novel in the series - and you'll be wanting more when you're done.

"Prince" is a stellar answer to "Wisdom"