Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Prince Lionheart Compact Seatsaver
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Item Package Quantity: 1|Change

on October 2, 2012
....that is a quote off the box it came in. It didn't seem that obvious on the website when I ordered it, so I thought I would highlight it for others. We have a mid-sized SUV and this didn't cover the seat; it was barely wide enough for my Britax car seat. For example, the "storage pouch" was laying flat on the seat rather than hanging over the end. Buyer be aware if you have a normal or larger size vehicle.
on May 27, 2013
This is a great product and looks very durable. Has rubber material on the bottom to keep it from sliding around. Narrow "waist" section to allow easy access to the seat belt (especially if used in the center position of a bench seat). Top material is nice and durable and grippy for holding car seat in place.

Sadly, it was just a bit too short to fit my back seats the way I wanted. It fit OK but I had another one which is just a couple inches longer.
on June 4, 2014
i wanted to install the car seat in back of my car in the middle / center seat (suppose to be the safest spot). originally got a brica protector. that thing was way too big.... it stuck out really far onto the side seats and covered the seat belts making it impossible to use. so i returned it and headed to amazon!

this thing is smaller, but perfect! it fits the center back seat in my 2014 BMW 3 series perfectly. it barely sticks out onto the side seats and the openings are perfect for accessing the seat belts.

i installed the base and car seat and everything fits great. seat is Gracco snugride 35, with ClickConnect base. the base sits on protector great. i think you would need a monster seat or a toddler seat for this not to be wide enough.
on July 23, 2015
Have this in a 2014 Fusion with cloth seats. The booster seat was rubbing off seat color on the back after only 2 weeks so I needed to save it. I want my new car to last. This is high enough in back so booster does not rub on seat. It's easy to clean by just hosing or wiping off and leaving it in the sun
on January 20, 2013
We have used these in a Lexus RX and an Acura TL with everything from a bucket to a booster, and they work flawlessly. For the price, I have not found anything comparable. I don't get the reviews that say they don't work with certain seats or cars. For the price and return policy, you really can't go wrong
on March 16, 2011
Yes, They are Small, but my Car Seats Fit On them just fine. (Eddie Bauer Deluxe Convertible Car Seat, Granite Front Facing, and Graco Snugride 35 Infant Car Seat in Edgemont-red & Black) For the Convertable Car Seat, the back of the Carseat still digs into the seat back...But doesn't appear to be as damaging as the weight from the bottom would be on my leather seats. So That's Fine.

I am Extremely Dissapointed with the pockets. I was planning on keeping things like board books, Drawing Pads, Diapers, Small pack of Wipes, Snacks like Granola Bars. HA! They are very small and the mesh hardly stretches! I tried stuffing a Size 3 Diaper in the center pocket, and it is very squished! A small book would not fit. The pockets are only good enough for stuff like matchbox cars, pacifiers or a small box of crayons. So...Kind of Useless.
review image review image review image review image
on July 4, 2015
Works great! Not sure if would fit my Peg Perego Primo Viaggio 30-30 but it does! I have the larger Prince Lionheart seatsaver for my older child and which I had gotten this instead...it's a much tidier look.
on March 30, 2015
I don't know why seatsavers need to be bigger than this. This fits under the largest car seats in the market. I have my carseat situated in the center of our backseat and this seatsaver leaves 1.5" of slack on both sides of the car seat. And, since its flat it doesn't bother the other passengers.
on October 17, 2013
This seat protector is only suited for cars with a very small back seat. Although it is good quality and attractive, it wasn't big enough to cover the full depth of the backseat of my 2014 Ford Focus. It might be big enough for a Ford Fiesta or some other minimalist car. I ended up getting the Diono Super Mat Seat Protector with Organizer, Black which was the perfect size for my Focus, protecting the seats from any damage that might be caused by my Clek Olli Booster Seat Blacktop.
on September 3, 2013
These are exactly what I was looking for! I purchased a new car with leather seats and didn't want the carseats I use while providing child care to damage my vehicle. These look nice and seem padded well enough that it will keep my seats safe! I liked the part that hangs down in the front to store "extras"! Great price and quick shipping!