5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and stays put.
Published on January 3, 2011 by Gerald

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but pay attention to the dimensions
Published on November 17, 2011 by Nocturn16

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice, but pay attention to the dimensions, November 17, 2011
This review is from: Prince Lionheart Corner Guards, Chocolate Brown (Baby Product)
After reading negative reviews for the Safety First corner bumpers, I bought these- but didn't realize what the dimensions were. Most of the furniture/shelves I have that need corner coverage are only 1/2 an inch in thickness. These bumpers are made for 1 inch thick corners, so half of the bumper foam is left in the air and unattached to the wood. This makes it super easy for little ones to simply grab and remove. In the meantime, they help me avoid banging in to the sharp corners, and baby likes to chew on the ones that he can reach at this point, but I know that sooner or later, these will be pulled right off. Need to find good corner bumpers that fit thinner shelves/tables.

Update: Because these corner guards are made of foam, they can also be cut with scissors. So I simply cut off the extra width. Waiting to see how they hold up.

Update December, 2013: Lowering to 2 stars. None of these corner bumpers held up. The adhesive is just not strong enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thick and stays put., January 3, 2011
Gerald (United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased a few different corner guards for different tables around the house and these seemed like the thickest, softest and they do stick. I have read many of the reviews from this product and others like it, I do feel that it is advantageous to put these on when your child is not around, obviously if they see you putting it on, they will immediately want to remove them. The tape does need time to set, I put them on the furniture after my daughter went to sleep for the night so they would have all night to set, they are rock solid having tested them myself I feel confident that my daughter will not be removing them without tools, and more importantly I feel they offer enough padding to protect her precious head, which gives a daddy a little peace of mind as his toddler is running and falling all over the place.

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a must-have childproofing product!, April 6, 2011
Min (Daly City) - See all my reviews
This product is really great on protecting my baby from injury and bruises that caused by hitting the table corners. They are made with soft and thick cushion and come in brown that matches my furniture finish. I thought the sticky tape would not be strong enough to hold them in place but I'm wrong. In fact, they stay put very well. Highly recommended!
A little installation trick to share here:
There are 4 short and 4 long tapes come in the package. Put the short square tape at one end and use the long one on the other side to make it a "L" shape.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful, July 16, 2010
These add a great amount of cushion to sharp edges. It worked great for me on the corners of a shelving unit. The only con is that a kid can definitely manage to pull it off with a little effort. Luckily mine don't notice yet since it blends well with the dark finish.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great corner protectors, December 19, 2010
I purchased these for the corners of my large wooden coffee table. They adhere to the table well, don't leave marks, and protect the corners well (they are large and very padded). I don't have to worry about my new little walker hitting her head with these corner guards on the table. These are a must have item in my book!

5.0 out of 5 stars Work well, July 7, 2007
I'm satisfied with these; we had some inferior ones from Home Depot that our 5-month old daughter had no problem peeling off of the furniture. These fit snugly and tightly.

1.0 out of 5 stars These are so not worth more than $2, May 30, 2012
These are literally cheap rubbery foam corners with stick ons. They serve their purpose when I can keep them on the table. Unfortunately, my daughter can tear these off within seconds. They are extremely cheap and don't look nice in addition to being way overpriced at $7.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for coffee tables., April 29, 2013
We have purchased these before. They are great for end tables and coffee tables. Our end tables are the same height as our daughter's head. She just started walking and tends to wobble a little. I put these on the side of the end tables and I feel much better about her walking in the family room now.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled -- these are not white!, November 25, 2013
These look 100% white in the photo, yet they are beige or taupe. They completely stand out on my white counter. They do a great job, very cushiony and stick well. But, I feel duped -- I think the color is intentionally left off the listing. I could have bought this same product from another seller on Amazon for a lot less money, but I could see from the reviews of the other products that the guards were not white. I could not find any indication that these were not white and I spent extra money hoping that they were. Why keep the color a secret? I don't get it. It's just going to make people mad and dissatisfied once they receive the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, June 25, 2012
I purchased these for my dining room Glass table. They are really the best. Great quality, tabs work great and easily applied. I have used some others these really are worth the money.....

Prince Lionheart Corner Guards, Chocolate Brown