Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Luxury Beauty Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

Format: GroceryChange

on February 26, 2010
this tea helps me not to snack at work during the day, no chips, cookies, etc, drink this tea straight , no sugar, no cream and it helps slim your waistline, love this tea, this is my 3rd box !
22 comments85 of 92 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 19, 2011
OK - So I admit, I bought this for the possibility to lose weight with zero effort. I am not overweight at all but have ZERO muscle and a few curves I am not proud of. Anyway, my hopes were low but I figured I would have a healthy caffeinated tea in the long-run. So I have been drinking it for 2-3 weeks now and I don't think the scale is lying but I have lost about 5 lbs. Now, I understand that many factors could have caused this but I am pretty sure my eating habits have stayed the same. I still don't drink coffee or soda and I definitely don't exercise. I have not been drinking as much alcohol as I was during Football season so I know that might be a factor.

Bottom line is that I know anything could have caused the weight loss but the only thing that I have done drastically different is drink 1-2 cups of this tea per day. It tastes great (hot not cold or warm), gives me a healthy pep and focus, and I have not seen the scale consistently this low in a couple of years. Not to mention is comes nicely packaged. You can't go wrong here and I highly recommend it.
44 comments167 of 187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 22, 2014
I never believed so much in tea weight loss as much as I do now. I love to drink teas and I do love to watch my weight and my health, and I usually would drink green tea which is a great tea for health and weight loss, till this day I still do. But I had just recently had a baby so I wanted to lose all that extra weight plus all that water weight the green tea was doing its job but I needed faster results. when I tried the oolong tea my metabolism went crazy. I had gained 50 pounds and im only 5 "1" I use to be 117 before my daughter I have 2 children now. I weighed 167 at 9 months with my 2nd child. So I decided to try something new. The oolong tea brought me down to 145 after like 2 months. My daughter is now 15 months I weigh 118 and I still continue to drink it. I can't say I work out much b/c I am a full time mom and in school not much to to work out. I do try to eat healthy but can't confess I'm 100% sugar or fat free. I drink about four cups a day of oolong tea. I do recommend this tea for all those who have struggled trying to lose weight this is a safe, healthy tea with maximum results!!!!
22 comments66 of 75 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 21, 2014
LOVE THIS TEA., CONSIDERING I LOST 25+ LBS DRINKING IT IN UNDER 2 MONTHS. ALSO GAVE ME LOTS OF ENERGY...
33 comments63 of 73 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 29, 2013
I would say my first cup was shocking as I was expecting something different. I had been drinking too many herbal teas I think. I don't even remember what I was expecting it to taste like but I remember not being overwhelmed at first. Rather then make an unfair judgement on how it's not what I expected, I judged my next cup by what it actually is. I'll try to describe that experience.

My first purchase was from a local grocer so I was able to smell the tea before buying. Before brewing, this tea has an amazing sweet fresh cut grass aroma like the early days of summer before the overbearing heat arrives. The aroma was incredible. I couldn't stop sniffing it through the box as I walked to the checkout counter. This aroma is what prompted me to purchase it. As you should know, temperature affects taste. Never is this more true then with this tea, except for in the case of a french fry. When hot this tea is bitter and smells lightly roasted. If you enjoy black coffee then indulge in this tea while it's hot. However, in my opinion, unlike the french fry this tea truly shines at a cooler 110° and below. (Slightly above room temperature.) After brewing and cooling, it smells of sweet alfalfa blending to a bouquet of wildflowers with a slight hint of coffee bean at the end. As for taste, it starts light like green tea and quickly evolves as it rolls over the tongue into richer dark flavor like that of a black tea. It leaves the mouth slightly dry which helps to promote high drinkability as you continue to take sip after sip to quench your thirst. Sweetened to your liking and this is a really good and inexpensive daily drinker tea.

I likened this tea to a good friend because maybe you don't hit it off the first time you meet but as time passes and prejudices subside you gain a sense of comfort and charm as you get to know each other's true self; and with 100 bags to a box you'll have plenty of chances to build that friendship.
0Comment74 of 88 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2010
Good price and great taste. You can tell it is organic and of good quality. I will definitely buy it again and probably even try the white tea as well.
0Comment46 of 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 25, 2011
For those who are looking for a good Oolong tea, I think this one is truly good and ideal. It is perfect for the quality and the price, and also for the GREAT material that is used for making the teas' bags. Oolong tea is the best tea for our health, and this one is worth every penny.
0Comment44 of 52 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 17, 2013
This is a very good, organic tea that tastes just like tea in Chinese restaurants. I only drink about one cup a day, so have no idea if drinking more would be good for weight loss. I bought it more because tea has lots of anti-oxidants, and it's a nice alternative to having a second cup of coffee later in the day.
0Comment26 of 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 8, 2011
I always enjoy Oolong Tea when we go to Chinese restaurants, maybe 3 teapots full each time between my wife and I. This tea offers all I enjoy in the tea + Organic & each teabag is individually wrapped. A Great Purchase on my part.
0Comment29 of 36 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 9, 2013
It curbs appetite and tastes great with a little sweetener. I've purchased more since this first purchase. It's one that Dr. Oz recommended.