5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring
This ring is beautiful and sparkles quite a bit. I like small simple jewelry and I like the size of this ring.
Published on March 23, 2011 by J. Ott

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Bad Purchase
Published on September 14, 2012 by Mike

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Bad Purchase, September 14, 2012
I purchased this ring with excitement thinking I found the perfect ring for the one I loved. I was so thrilled the day of the delivery. So I opened the box I lost it.....first I have to admit I started crying. Then I got super Mad! This ring looked like something that would come with a little girls dress up party. It even felt plastic. The diamonds, (if they were diamonds at all) were cloudy and just looked fake. I will never buy anything from this company (not amazon, I love Amazon) the seller on amazon. They were horrible. After sending back my crap purchase, it took several, several weeks to get my money back. Avoid seller Pompeii3 at all costs. Well unless you like buying cheap, junk.

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty ring with poor craftsmanship, September 4, 2012
This ring has larger milgrain than any other milgrain detailing I have ever seen. If this is an engagement ring, you pretty much have to buy the matching wedding band. The fine details of the ring seem uneven. It was too big to wear (fiance guessed at my ring size and used my shoe size instead), so I took the ring to a local jeweler to get it sized down, and he asked if it was from Wal-Mart. He also said there were a few loose stones, but he'd tighten them up. It's been sized now, and worn, so no returns... but it wasn't until I'd worn it for a few days that I noticed the center stone is set unevenly. One set of the prongs for the center diamond is noticeably wider than the other set. I had high hopes for this sweet, dainty ring. The design is lovely, but the details are sloppy and poorly executed. I'd return it if I could. I wouldn't recommend purchasing this ring as something to wear every day for the rest of your life. You can get better quality for this price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful ring, March 23, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Over The Moon & Pleased, May 27, 2012
The ring is not only a great value In today's market; It is finely crafted & a piece that will hold up over the years.
I am very particular about jewelry & other things & somewhat a perfectionist... Therefore other rings were not suited to my taste & life style.

My dear loving fella purchased me this ring after the original ring we got was damaged despite careful wear & not sturdy at all. The first ring (which was purchased from a major super center) was only $100.00 less than this finely crafted ring from Pompeii3 ring which was also a higher carat & made of gold, rather than the former Platinaire ring, which was bought from the super center, which was platinum & silver & bent & scratched extremely easy.
It is easy to understand why this was a better investment all around & I absolutely love the vintage design of this ring. Photos do not do the ring justice. We plan on purchasing from this company in the future; As we were very pleased with the product & customer service. I must admit, I think we were both a bit wary about purchaseing a ring through mail order & the Internet , but it was well worth letting go of worry about quality & craftsmanship. I highly recommend this company to any couple or gentleman. They have a great selection & this particular ring is wonderful for those who have a tight budget or do not like huge stones... You will be pleased & feel as if you were treated fairly & regarded as a valued customer & feel that you indeed got your money's worth.

Thus concludes my two cents on this product.
I hope it is a helpful & reassuring review.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and worth the price!!!, February 27, 2012
This ring is absolutely gorgeous, especially considering the low cost. The ring is different than any engagement ring I have ever seen at the local jewelers. It is antique looking and adds just an extra little flare of style. The center stone is the perfect size for my small hands and the band has just a little bit of sparkle with the pinpoint sized diamonds around it. The ring was properly sized and came in a nice box. It has the milgrain and diamond design almost all the way around, but there is a small section on the bottom of the ring that is just plain white gold for, I am assuming, resizing purposes (which is great because the milgrain and diamonds won't get damaged in the process. I received the ring earlier than the estimated delivery date which was a plus. Great engagement ring for anyone, especially those with a low budget...doesn't look like the price should be that low! I will post a picture if I can figure out how to do that on here.

4.0 out of 5 stars for the price and purpose: perfect, April 11, 2012
E. Schey (Northern California) - See all my reviews
Don't fool yourself, the small diamonds on either side of the main one are no more than chips that might catch a little light outdoors. The center stone appears larger in the image than it does in person, but that keeps you from seeing any of those inclusions you'll be getting based on what you paid. For the $399, I love it as a starter ring but if you have more to spend, make the jump. There's also a wedding band floating around somewhere that seems to go with it perfectly, we'll most likely be returning for that this summer. The "milgrain" effect appears somewhat cheap...just looks like it was stamped into the metal or something and the side of the setting (top and bottom) that doesn't get shown in the images provided does too---but again, I'm not complaining--you get what you pay for. Our goal was a simple starter ring to get us through the wedding and our first few years but that would last a lifetime. I hope this is it.

5.0 out of 5 stars **Oustanding Service**, December 27, 2011
First of all I would like to mention that I have never had such great service from anyone like I had from this company (Pompeii3). Although I knew I would not receive the ring on time for Christmas because I ordered it Dec 20th and it had an estimated dated of arrival Jan 3-10, I still ordered it because it was absolutely beautiful. To my surprise this company shipped this ring out to me Dec 23rd over night and made my Christmas the best ever. The ring is beautiful and the service outstanding!!!!!!!!! I definitely recommend this ring and the company to everyone!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous :) thank you, December 28, 2012
My girlfriend was amazed and fell in love with the ring and so did every one else who has seen it
Thank you so much I'm very happy with my purchase and it put a huge my on my girlfriend

Would highly recommend ordering from here , Gorgeous Jewelry for an amazing price

5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, December 23, 2012
the ring is exactly as it shows and most important, the stones are real. the ring is beautiful and well crafted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Ring!, June 3, 2012
Perfect engagement ring for the price. On a budget and your girlfriend suggested a cheap ring? This is the one for you then! As wedding time can be stressful and money can be tight this one was a great find. Super happy with it, and so is she.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›