Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Format: Hardcover|Change

on December 12, 2014
There are 19 stories in this book and for the price it can not be beat. If each story was sold separate they would cost at least $6 a piece. $15 for this book at Walmart compared to $114 sold separate, can not be beat. The value of the time spent reading to my 2 yo granddaughter can not be measured. Introducing books instead of movies will teach her the value of reading.

As I was looking through the reviews of books here on Amazon to find a list of stories in the books. I know from thumbing through books at Walmart some of the books contain the same stories and I did not want any repeat of a story. So here is a list of Stories in the book.

1. Sleeping Beauty: Aurora and the Diamond Crown
2. Beauty and the Beast: Belle's Tea Party
3. Cinderella: My Perfect Wedding
4. Aladdin: One True Love
5. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: The Little Brown Bear
6. The Little Mermaid: A Special Song
7. Beauty and the Beast: Just Say Please
8. Sleeping Beauty: Ready, Set, Throw!
9. Cinderella: The lost Mice
16. Aladdin: A Magical Surprise
17. Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: Two Hearts As One
18. The Little Mermaid: Ariel and the Sea-Horse Race
19. Cinderella: The Missing Ring

Every Story is worth the time spent with my little granddaughter.
on December 21, 2011
The book itself is really great. There are about 2-3 stories per princess, and every princess is included. I would have no complaints about the book, but when I opened it to take a peek inside before wrapping it for my 3-year old cousin, the first three pages fell out upon turning them. The book itself is so nice! The edges of the pages are silver, so it looks nice on the shelf. It's pretty heavy and the outer cover is very sturdy. I was so disappointed when I opened the book, and I was left with pages in my hands! Still, I think that in my case, I just repaired the book on my own. I needed it for Christmas, and I knew that my cousin would never know the difference, and she would really love the book. Still, buy at your own risk! If you are not willing to fix the book on your own, you may be forced to return it. Enjoy!
on April 6, 2011
My daughter loves this book. In fact I have lost count the number of times we have read this book to her. If your daughter is a fanatic about princesses like mine is, this is a wonderful book for her.
on February 26, 2014
My 3yo has gotten pretty much into princesses lately, and I thought this book would be a nice addition to our bedtime readings. Well, my daughter kind of likes the stories (though she really isn't raving about them) but honestly I hate them. I actually thought this book would contain episodes of the original stories: Not true, these are pretty much spin offs of the original stories, poorly written and in most cases not appealing at all. I mean, seriously, Cindarella is a fascinating story, but the story of Cindarella being her own wedding planner is pretty ridiculous. I guess I'll just sell this book and look for a book with the original disney princess stories…
on June 16, 2011
Disney Princess Bedtime Stories is a collection of well-known and favourite Disney Princess stories, including a new Princess Tiana story. I gave this book to my little niece and she loves it. This book will bring pleasant dreams to your little ones. :)
on March 23, 2011
My four-year-old daughter and I loved this book. Each story is the perfect length -- ten minutes or so -- for bedtime reading. The illustrations are beautiful and the dialogue is great. I'm not sure who enjoyed the book more, my daughter or me. A nice gift for any four-year-old or thereabouts who loves the Disney princesses.
on January 21, 2016
I really regret buying this story book for my daughter. The writing is really poor with hardly any plot and themes that are superficial and sexist. The stories focus on getting married, jewelry etc. When I read my daughter these stories, I feel like the authors were just trying to fill up the page with words to meet some arbitrary quota. I would not recommend this book for anyone.
on January 2, 2016
Like all the other books similar to this, the stories are engaging for younger kids, not too short, and not too long. It is great as a bed time book, reading one or two stories a night. The pictures help tell the story, and really well done, and the text is a good size for kids learning to read or recognize words.
on October 3, 2015
Great book! The quality is great and it has a ton of stories. Although it's a little too advanced to read to my one year old, I can see this lasting several years. Everything about this book is great quality and should be a lot more expensive than what I paid for it.
on February 15, 2015
My mother in law gave this book to my 2 year old for Christmas. My 2 year old is obsessed with Disney Princesses. The book seemed like the perfect fit, since it comes with many stories for each princess. -- Except the common theme is girls fretting over wedding plans. I might cringe at the love my daughter shows for her princesses and her obsession with the color pink -- but to have her start worrying about planning a wedding for her princesses? That's where I draw the line.