Facility Spring Cleaning Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing STEM

100%

on October 3, 2011
Princess Buttercup is not a book I would normally pickup. I am not a cat fancier since I developed allergies to felines when I was in my 20's. My preferences for pets are limited to dogs. Large dogs in particular.

However, a book written from a dog's perspective would most likely hold little interest. I have trouble envisioning a running commentary from a dog's perspective that would include more than "chased that ball, chased that cat, chased that dog" etc. Dogs don't tend to be very philosophical.

Buttercup on the other hand seems to spend most of her time in contemplation of her human companions. She clearly sees herself as their equal when she is being generous. Other times she can be quite amused by their illogical behavior.

It's not that Buttercup is not fond of "her humans". She definitely appreciates their attention and enjoys their traveling. She is eager to share her insights into human activities and enrich their lives.

Give this book a try.
on September 29, 2011
What a fun book! Ever wonder what your cat is thinking about it's "humans"? This book will make you laugh, smile and agree that it is something very close to this! Easy read and so clever! A must for every cat owner with a Princess or Prince!
on September 16, 2011
This book is full of humor and laughter throughout the story.
Held my attention the entire way through,I would definitely recommend this book.
Looking forward to Princess Buttercups next journey.
on July 2, 2015
I enjoyed this book and would like to hear more from Buttercup. This book was a fun read and I would recommend it for those who like light reading.