5.0 out of 5 stars More then worth it!!
I went out a day before and bought a pair of smaller carat for about the same money. I decided to buy these and I think they are SO beautiful!!

They are perfect to me, not just the earrings but the price as well. I took back the other ones to the store I got it from. These are more then worth it.

My earrings have very small inclusions in them and...
Published on February 13, 2008 by L. Foss

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed
if I wanted mediocre quality for this price I could've gone to virtually any jewelry store. I thought one of the advantages of shopping on Amazon was a better deal. I guess when it comes to shopping for jewelry I'll stick with my local gemologist.
Published on June 30, 2008 by Teresa

5.0 out of 5 stars More then worth it!!, February 13, 2008
This review is from: 10k Gold Princess-Cut Diamond Stud Earrings (1/2 cttw, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)

My earrings have very small inclusions in them and they do sparkle in and out of the light. No diamond is flawless and these are cut in a way that it picks up the light and makes it look more then I paid for them.

I will buy more of my diamonds from amazon in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars disappointed, June 30, 2008

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY, November 23, 2007
The picture of these diamonds is very,very misleading. If you are not a diamond expert and don't know what the clarity and and color codes really mean don't trust the picture. These things look like dull glass. Bought them as a Christmas gift for my wife and I am sending them back. Again don't let the pictures fool you.

4.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, February 2, 2010
agedude (Spokane, Wa United States) - See all my reviews
Wife loves them and that's all that counts. The stones are not as bright and clear as the ones I paid double for, but that's to be expected. Nicely mounted and attractive, in my opinion anyway. I saw one review where a person was complaining about not knowing what the clarity and inclusion codes were before purchase. I really didn't either but about 10 minutes research on the internet solves the problem. Perfect for a teenage daughter or, if you are lucky like me, a low maintenance wife.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Wife loves them!, January 1, 2008
For the price you can't go wrong, plus my Wife loves them. Which is all that matters! I haven't noticed anything wrong with them and neither has she. If you do some research on color and clarity then you will understand what to expect. I was impressed because the diamond clarity and color were better than described. I'm not a professional jeweler and don't have all the equipment but my eye and my Wifes' is good enough.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, but worth the gamble., June 8, 2012
Shipping was great as always with Amazon. However, the stones almost looked like rocks instead of diamonds. Very gray in color. I purchased these because the description showed them having similar diamond qualities to earrings that I previewed at a local jeweler. With similar qualities, the diamonds at the jeweler sparkled and were crystal clear, so for substantially less, I tried the Amazon Earrings. The diamonds from Amazon were dull, had visible large inclusions and were just all together unappealing. For the price, I figured I would give it a shot as some of the reviews were great and some were bad. Clearly I got one of the bad batches. I'd suggest chancing it if you have the time to wait for shipping. I ended up spending $200 more on the nicer looking earrings, so if you get lucky and get one of the nice pairs I have read about from Amazon, it would be well worth the gamble of the shipping charge. Don't be shocked if you get some ugly earrings though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, December 27, 2010
I got these as a gift for my wife. They arrived fast, and were in a nice wooden jewelry box. My wife opend it up and got tears in her eyes because she loved them so much. That is worth 5 stars for me!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, July 15, 2012
I bought these for a woman I was seeing for her birthday. She had always wanted a pair of princess cut earrings. She absolutely loved the earrings and wore them all the time. She ultimately lost one of them and our relationship has since ended but for that time, she found them to be perfect. And that made it all the worthwhile.

If you're looking for a nice pair of diamond earrings without breaking the bank, then I'd recommend these. I was extremely wary about purchasing jewelry online as you have no idea the quality you will get beyond stock photos. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the earrings. My only gripe was that I didn't like the sticker attached to the bottom of the box.

2.0 out of 5 stars DIAMOND EARINGS, December 5, 2011
Earring are very grey in color and of poor quality. No sparkle at all. Would not recomend purchasing. Ended up returning.

5.0 out of 5 stars In Love, November 8, 2011
These are the most beautiful earrings, and I receive so so so many compliments on them whenever I wear them.

$899.98 $308.00 - $316.00