Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1.00 Carat (ctw) 14k White Gold Round & Princess Cut 3 Stone Diamond Ladies Engagement Ring Matching Wedding Band Set 1 CT (Size 7)
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on January 22, 2013
At first this ring looks nice, sparkly etc..which is why I kept it even after having worries about the setting. But after having it a few months(I should have trusted my gut) and well before the wedding 2 stones fell out of the engagement ring. It also only comes in a 7, so for two rings to be sized- that will cost you a few hundred bucks. Then 2 months or so after the wedding (wearing the band), one more stone fell out of the band. I have tried to contact the seller, but they are ignoring me. The stones fell out due to poor craftsmanship- the setting itself is cheap and light (flimsy feeling) and the prongs are shoddy. Now I either have to pay more money to fix the missing stones(right now my rings remind me of a toothless person and embarrassing to wear) or I pay more to have the main stones re-mounted into a setting with substance and secure prongs. Either way-I am out way more money than I paid for this "great deal". Not worth the trouble, would have been better to buy loose stones and mount or go with another company. I did give it 1 start due to the 3 main stones, but i was also told by a jeweler those were flawed as well.
on January 15, 2013
This ring was purchased for my daughter who had lost her wedding rings several years ago...Since she has tiny hands the ring suits her just fine..,It looks really pretty on her hand like it was made just for her.
The only complaint(if you want to call it that) is that when I ordered it there was no where to select a size. Therefore the ring is a little bit to big for her and she will need to get it sized. Would she be able to send it back for resizing??
or does she need to go to a jewelry store here for that??
Awaiting your reply.....Thanks
on December 13, 2012
This is actually more beautiful in person. It is not as bulky as the picture looks. I absolutely love it!
on January 25, 2013
This ring is not as hardy as the picture portrays. It is very cheaply made. A prong holding the largest diamond broke off within a week of wearing it. I also noticed the large diamond appeared to be flawed (cracked inside). Months later the small accent diamonds began to fall out one at a time, several are missing and I'm embarrassed to now wear the ring, but it's my WEDDING RING. The `white gold' quickly became dull and tarnished looking. I am very disappointed in this purchase and so sad that my husband and I decide to purchase such an important sentimental investment online!! Don't purchase this ring and get stuck like me, a disappointed Bride!!!!
on September 17, 2014
Not as big as I thought it would be. It is a nice ring. Very simple. But not for someone with big fingers
on February 27, 2013
I was looking for a bridal set to upgrade to and I am extremely happy with my purchase! I had this on my wish list for a long time and also did some other shopping but this ring is the one that I wanted. Amazon ran out of stock so I went through dazzlingrock.com and purchased there and also saved a little more money because they had an additional coupon code. I did have to wait for dazzlingrock.com to get the ring in stock as well, but the customer service reps were great! Once they received their shipment my ring went out the same day and I received it two days later. The ring looks much better in person, the picture definitely doesn't do the ring justice. It's not a super high setting, which I like, and it's also not super bulky which is also what I like about it! The ring is just beautiful and is exactly what I was looking for!

Update: January 26, 2014. I have had this ring for almost a year now. I still LOVE it! I have had no issues and have not had any of the stones fall out as has been said in other reviews of this ring.
on March 4, 2013
Had to set the stone's as soon as i received it. Other than that very pleased! very shiny very pretty