Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on April 7, 2014
Very pretty and larger than expected! I really didn't think they would be large at all, but they surprised me with their nice large and square size. I ordered two, one for my 18 year old daughter and one for myself. She really likes the rose gold and their sparkly nature. These earrings are a very good buy. I worry about them tarnishing, but for the price, if they do turn, then I will just get another pair!
on September 10, 2014
bought these for my daughter for her 16th bday -- easy and carefree gorgeous - without the worry of her wearing thousands of dollars on her ears -- turns out -- good thing i didn't spend the thousands, cuz 2 days later she was trying on clothes for Holidays and later that day she couldn't find one earring. she was crying thinking i spent sooooo much on her - i and assured her you can't cry over spilled milk. i quickly ordered a new pair, and when she got home from school it was wrapped on her bed waiting for her. she thought i was the best mommy in the world - i am one of them, for sure -- and kissed and hugged me so tightly. it was a beyond words moment. so glad i found these on amazon! you can be a supermom too!!
on December 31, 2013
Very pretty earrings. Its hard to believe they are able to sell these for only a penny. Did not expect the settings to be as nice as they are.
on December 8, 2013
They were a little bigger than I thought they would be. Still very nice earrings. The price is definitely right.
on November 29, 2015
I never take these out. Ever. Not when sleeping, bathing, working out. I'm lazy, it's true. But I never have to take them out because they do not react with my skin, sweat, water, nor have they tarnished. I'm still surprised at how well they've held up, especially after one year of constant wearing. I'm even buying these for my bridesmaids for my wedding.

Review #2 01/14/2016: Lost one of the first pair through my own fault. Bought a second pair and it is NOT THE SAME. The coating flaked within days and they make my ears sensitive. Super bummed.
on November 17, 2014
CZ GREAT QUALITY! These are simply gorgeous and the stone on these stud earrings are very pretty and sparkle of high quality. I could not imagine that these weren't real and the price WOW!! I'll be ordering more items from this company.... THANKS I recommend this item to others.
on November 19, 2014
Pretty earrings that match my other rose gold nicely. Also enjoy having the square shape setting for a different change up from the normal round settings most others wear. An especially nice size for a second ear hole piercing and look attractive next to other earrings. Recommend.
on March 6, 2014
These earrings look very expensive and I like them. My only issue is that they are actually bigger than I thought they would be so they hang down a little when they are in my ear, and appear to be closer to the end of the ear lobe due to the size. A very good value and would make an impressive gift if you place them in a nice box.
on October 21, 2014
Really pretty. Was looking for earrings I could pass of as real. These are pretty close. They are a little bigger than I anticipated, and the CZ's looked a little bright white for my taste. I like them, though, I'm sure I'll get a lot of use out of them.
on August 21, 2014
These are absolutely beautiful! The rose gold, the lovely square shape of the CZs, the high quality and serious, high end look of the setting culminate in an extraordinary pair of earrings with which you can not go wrong. I plan on ordering more of these as gifts for birthdays and Xmas. I definitely recommend these - you will be so pleased when you open the package you receive and see these beautiful earrings!