Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 20, 2011
Purchased for my daughters 4th birthday for goodie bags. Love these cute little sets they make the perfect addition for her princess themed party. She is madly in love with them and wants to keep them all for herself!
on February 6, 2016
I totally misread this. As a stationary set, I thought the stickers were a little paper notebook to go along with the pencil. It's not, it's small sheet of stickers. So after seeing this, I don't think it's as good of a deal as it was in my mind when I bought them. Still made a good party favor for 6 year old girls!
on April 11, 2014
I got these to use as part of my daughter's birthday party goody bags. the sets are individually wrapped and for the dozen i though the price was decent. The girls liked opening up the bags and thought it was all so cute.
on April 20, 2013
These were very popular for my daughter's 10th birthday party. The girls carried them to school to show off to those who didn't attend, and even my daughter was asking if I had any more. The erasers are tiny, but still cute and if the recipients were pleased, I won't complain.
on May 23, 2012
I used these in party favor bags at my daughters birthday party and these were great. Super cute and the kids all loved them including the. Oys. Ages at the party were 3 to 7.
on July 1, 2012
I bought these as goodie bag stuffers for a princess party. They are a good value and all the girls liked them. I would certainly get them again.
on July 11, 2012
I was looking for goodie bag items for my 3 year olds princess party and came accross these. The price was right and the fact that you get 12 sets was a plus for sure.
on October 14, 2012
I really thought that these pencils, stickers, & erasers were a GREAT deal!!!! Especially for the price! I bought them for my daughters goodie bags she gave out to her friends just because <3
on April 2, 2015
Standard cheap kids party favors. No complaints here just thought it could have been a little higher quality. Still good enough for party favors and the kids love them so that a big plus.
on November 8, 2013
These were perfect for the birthday party treats that we gave at the princess birthday party. The girls loved them, & I loved that they were already packed & ready to go.