Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Lisa Loeb AMO Shop Now Sale

on January 8, 2013
This helmet is darling and very strong, but it is TINY. My girl is just three years old, and I'm not aware of her having an extraordinarily large noggin, but this helmet won't even START to go on- it just sits way up on top of her head... Not good. Can't use. Bummer.
on February 8, 2013
It is a very cute and great quality helmet but apparently it is made for tiny toddlers. I tried this on my 2 and half year old daughter who is actually skinny but on the taller side for her age and it didn't fit. I decided to try the next size up princess helmet which says it's for 5+. It fit a little loosely but tightening the straps helped a bit and she will grow into. it.
on March 31, 2013
Great beginner helmet...very lightweight and fit my two-year old fine. The bell is really of no use since it did not fit on her bike and did not work properly.
on May 18, 2014
First, I don't know why anyone would say this is too little. the ages are SUGGESTED. Also I'm 27 years old and this helmet fits me (so imagine how difficult it is to find an adult helmet in my size, it's nearly impossible). I had a bicycle accident last week, and this helmet literally saved my life. It sounds crazy and but it's true. Obviously I can't wear it anymore because the structural integrity is now compromised.
Also as a reference, my head is 21 inches around. You might be able to get another half of an inch out of it.
(I bought this at a local walmart)
on May 16, 2013
This is the first and only bike helmet I have ever purchased for my 3 year old, so don't have any other brands or types to compare it to, and I'm not a bike helmet expert, but having said that, I like this helmet and have no complaints. It fits well and seems to have a lot of flexibility in the adjustments to fit various head sizes, but it is not too big for my 38 month old daughter (of average size). She is currently obsessed with pink and princesses, so this wa s a great buy that she loves to wear. The bell is a great add-on and she loves ringing it on her bike.
on February 4, 2013
Here is what I was looking for while researching helmets. This fits my toddler child 2 to 3 year old and she has a small head. It'll fit her for years if it needs to. The size adjustment is odd, if she was really riding a lot going fast hitting jumps(not that she could or I would allow her) this helmet may fall off. Just doesn't fit too snug if bounced around. It works though and she wants to wear it so that's about as good as it gets.
on January 7, 2014
We purchased this helmet to go along with our Granddaughter's new Disney Princess Bike. Of course her safety is the most important item to us. It matches her bike and basket. She loves it and it is very comfortable to wear. She thinks it is cool.
on July 8, 2013
The tricycle and helmet were the hit of the party. My little princess wouldn't take it off once she got to this gift. She was so ready to grow up. Three years old. All fits to a tee. Bought the Radio Flyer's Girls Dual Deck Tricycle as well. GG
on September 24, 2013
The helmets are perfect with the Disney Princess theme. They appear well made and have a good suspension head band inside which makes wearing the helmet in the right position almost automatic. Don't ride your mini glider without one!
on July 27, 2014
My daughter loves it. It is very pretty and matches her bike. She enjoys riding her bike everyday after dinner. She likes to show off this helmet with her friends.