Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Princeton Tec Quad Headlamp
|Price:||$32.01 & FREE Shipping|
|You Save:||$2.98 (9%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Four Regulated Ultrabright LEDs illuminate even the darkest with a powerful and wide beam.
- POWER: 78 Lumens.LAMP: 4 Ultrabright LEDs.BURN TIME: 105 Hours. BATTERIES: 3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium
- Box Dimensions: 3"H x 5"W x 9"L.
- Weight: 0.4lbs.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Light Source Type||battery|
|Package Height||1.5 x 3.5 x 7.1 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.15 pounds|
- Four Ultrabright LEDs: Ultrabright LEDs are bright and efficient, offering smooth, white, wide-beam light ideal for close to mid-range tasks.
- Regulated LED/Constant Brightness:A sophisticated regulating circuit maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage.
- Multiple Modes:Multiple settings give the flexibility to adjust the light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Focused Wide Beams: Beam pattern is well suited to multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- Battery Power Meter: meter provides continuous feedback on battery level, indicating high, medium, or low.
- Waterproof to Level 2:Water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- 45 lumens of brightness
- Four Ultrabright LEDs
- 105-hour burn time
- Runs on three AAA batteries
- 96-gram weight
- UL Rating approved to Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C & D Class II Division 2 Groups F & G
- T4 UL temperature code
Top Customer Reviews
I now have to put a piece of plastic behind the lamp and use a rubber band to hold the lamp against the plastic. This allows it to point down slightly, but it looks even more ridiculous. Definitely not worth the money.
There is something wrong with the mechanical mechanism that allows you to tilt the lamp down to your desired angle. After just a couple months it seems to have worn out and it won't hold in position. It just flops down. Only thing I can do is wear it upside-down and be satisfied with the light straight ahead. Evidently poor quality on the tilting mechanism.
THEN, I found my old one from L.L. Bean. While, as I said, it looks identical in all respects, its tilt adjustment continues to work fine.
Once you have one of these, for walking the dog at night, seeing in dark spaces around the house, it becomes indispensable.
A great product that greatly helps getting you to your car in the dark and also making other people squint real bad when you look them in the eye.
Good design, very practical, easy to use, and durable.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Good for night runs but if it had it to do over, I might look for one with bi-directional beams.Published 5 days ago by JC
There is no setting below "Truck high beams in your eyes" which of course is the setting below "Blinding power of the sun," "The light from holy heaven,"... Read morePublished 15 days ago by Justin Turner
The Princeton headlamp has lasted severe use by myself my brother and two 8-10 year olds night fishing in salt water. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Reynolds Acker
I used this headlamp for approximately 1 year while feeding cows on the tractor at night. It worked great. I took it on a camping trip and it got wet and ruined.Published 2 months ago by Sara K Capper
I have several of these lights. They are great work lightsPublished 3 months ago by patrick kennedy
I've used these for many years--they were my go-to headlamp. But they tend to break their hinge after they've been dropped a few times. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Jason Duell
I have two of these one I have had for four years and use regularly. I bought a second for a backup. These are awesome lights.Published 5 months ago by Ethan Grasmick
I have used mine since February and wear it everyday on my hard hat, no problems with pivot, head band or anything. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Douglas Riner