4 ultrabright Nichia 5 mm LED's, 30% brighter than standard LED's. Current regulated for constant output. 4 output modes-hi, med, low and safety flash. Low battery indicator light. Waterproof to 1 meter for harsh conditions. Illuminates up to 37 m away. Power: 45 Lumens (3AAA). Burn time: 1 hour (high), 10 hours (medium), 31 hours (low). Weight: 3.4 oz.
Weighing just 96 grams, the Quad is the lightest headlamp in Princeton Tec's Professional Series. Four regulated Ultrabright LEDs illuminate even the darkest of outdoor conditions with a powerful, wide beam. Its housing is molecularly bonded, and an O-ring seal offers further rugged durability.
- Four Ultrabright LEDs: Ultrabright LEDs are bright and efficient, offering smooth, white, wide-beam light ideal for close to mid-range tasks.
- Regulated LED/Constant Brightness: A sophisticated regulating circuit maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage.
- Multiple Modes: Multiple settings give the flexibility to adjust the light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Focused Wide Beams: Beam pattern is well suited to multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- Battery Power Meter: meter provides continuous feedback on battery level, indicating high, medium, or low.
- Waterproof to Level 2: Water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- 45 lumens of brightness
- Four Ultrabright LEDs
- 105-hour burn time
- Runs on three AAA batteries
- 96-gram weight
- UL Rating approved to Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C & D Class II Division 2 Groups F & G
- T4 UL temperature code