Weighing just 96 grams, the Quad is the lightest headlamp in Princeton Tec's Professional Series. Four regulated Ultrabright LEDs illuminate even the darkest of outdoor conditions with a powerful, wide beam. Its housing is molecularly bonded, and an O-ring seal offers further rugged durability.
- Four Ultrabright LEDs: Ultrabright LEDs are bright and efficient, offering smooth, white, wide-beam light ideal for close to mid-range tasks.
- Regulated LED/Constant Brightness: A sophisticated regulating circuit maintains initial brightness as long as the batteries have sufficient voltage.
- Multiple Modes: Multiple settings give the flexibility to adjust the light’s brightness and/or beam width to illuminate greater distances or to conserve battery power, depending on your needs.
- Focused Wide Beams: Beam pattern is well suited to multipurpose activities. At close range, focused wide beams simulate normal daylight conditions and allow you to take advantage of your peripheral vision.
- Battery Power Meter: meter provides continuous feedback on battery level, indicating high, medium, or low.
- Waterproof to Level 2: Water protection equivalent to IPX7 in the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards. Lights rated at Level 2 provide waterproof integrity down to 1 meter for up to 30 minutes.
- 45 lumens of brightness
- Four Ultrabright LEDs
- 105-hour burn time
- Runs on three AAA batteries
- 96-gram weight
- UL Rating approved to Class I Division 2 Groups A, B, C & D Class II Division 2 Groups F & G
- T4 UL temperature code
The Quad Headlamp by Princeton Tec. At a mere 96 grams, the Quad is the lightest in Princeton Tec Headlamp line of regulated-LED headlamps. 4 Ultrabright LEDs power through the darkest conditions. The Princeton Tec LEDs are safe forever inside a tough waterproof housing that will survive severe impacts and water submersions up to 1 meter. The wide beam of the Quad is perfect for tasks around camp and is bright enough for technical scrambles and brisk runs on dark trails. Weight conscious users will love the Princeton Tec Quad's sophisticated circuitry that allows the use of lithium AAA batteries. Princeton Tec reduced the Quad's weight to 82 grams, perform in extremely cold temperatures, and significantly increase regulated burn times on all modes. Equipped with regulated LEDs that maintain constant brightness and a battery power meter, this light just may be smarter than you are. SPECIFICATIONS of the Quad Headlamp by Princeton Tec Power: 45 Lumens Lamp: 4 Ultrabright LEDs Burn Time: 105 Hours Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline or Lithium Weight: 96g with Batteries Weight: 64g without Batteries UL Rating: Approved UL Temp Code: T4 High: Reg. Burn Time 1h / Tot. Burn Time 105h Flash: 5h / 110h Medium: 10h / 99h Low: 31h / 97h Brightness: 44 Lumens Distance: 35 Meters Brightness Levels/Modes: 3 Levels, 1 Flash mode Regulated Led: UL Approved: Waterproof Rating: Level 2