5.0 out of 5 stars This book is really great.
I had to buy this book for my first accounting class and will use it for two semesters. It is pretty expensive, but most new books are. Nothing bad to say about it as it did help me get an A on my first test. The other reviewer gave it two stars because of his own mistake of getting the wrong book.
Published on October 21, 2011 by Danny

2.0 out of 5 stars Be careful
There are two versions of this book, equally expensive and one only containing half the information of the other. The my studies require both managerial and financial accounting. I accidentally bought the book containing only financial accounting material and had to purchase the other book containing both. Each book was equally expensive which is something that I don't...
Published on July 4, 2011 by Joshua D. Chang Inman

5.0 out of 5 stars This book is really great., October 21, 2011
This review is from: Principles of Accounting (Financial Accounting) (Hardcover)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great college level book, December 21, 2012
As a beginner in accounting, I was worried about how tough the course would be. This book does a great job of explaining the basics all the way up to more advanced things in accounting. Highly recommended for anyone who wants to learn accounting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Explanations, February 19, 2013
Content is explained very well. Very well written and easy to understand Accounting. Highly recommended. Great book for beginner or someone who needs a refresher, like me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very needed book!, March 21, 2014
I'm glad they had more for me to be able and purchase for the inexpensive price. Delivered better than description. Love the bargain. The book came sooner than expected, which is great because it's needed for school.

5.0 out of 5 stars All the books that I have received in the past and future I have enjoyed having and getting at a very reasonable price it helped, February 20, 2014
I needed the book for my accounting classes that I am in, but I still need the solution manual for the whole book that's pertaining to each chapter in the book to get a more and better understanding of the accounting problems and my accounting career in the future to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good accounting book, February 11, 2014
I loved it so much. It made me save a lot of money. I used it for two semesters. I really loved it. I got good grades. Thank you

5.0 out of 5 stars Need it for college, February 4, 2014
Well its required for accounting 101 and 102 so no choice there. Check to see if you can get a used copy first unless you want to shell out $300 and if thats the case then you definitely need to take the course.

Also works as a great sleep aid, a few pages of reading will put you to sleep in no time!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very solid, December 31, 2013
introductory textbook for accounting. Covers all of the basics, introduces modern context, supplies adequate number of problems to help learn subject matter.

5.0 out of 5 stars Principles of Accounting, October 7, 2013
This book came in handy. I am able to use it for both semester. The book is very informative! Thank AGAIN

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reference, July 16, 2013
This book was a really good reference book for me. Been a while since I have had principles in school and it was a good refresher.

Principles of Accounting (Financial Accounting)
Principles of Accounting (Financial Accounting) by Belverd E. Needles (Hardcover - 2011)
$400.95 $298.25