Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 31, 2016
Terrible textbook. I took a class for mechanical and chemical engineers that used this book, and it was all-around useless for everyone I knew. It didn't make a good introductory textbook to the subject, even for those with some engineering background. Would not recommend.
on February 14, 2016
Expensive and unclear book.
on December 4, 2015
This book was good. It helped me out a lot in my class.
on August 28, 2015
Good.
on May 10, 2015
Its a really confusing text book. I would just be confused after spending hours reading a chapter, and then I would google the topic and understand it in about 5mins on some publicly hosted site. Just don't read this text book. If you're assigned this text book, get the pdf for doing homework problems, and learn the concepts elsewhere. The text seems intentionally confusing. I really hate this text book, and I will end up with a B or possibly even a C in my Circuits class. I'm normally an A student.

Luckily Amazon has an awesome return policy and I returned it after trying to read two different chapters in this text book.
on February 9, 2015
Satisfied with item.
on November 22, 2014
Not very helpful. Pretty much used it as a book of practice problems.
on July 27, 2014
Terrible text...
on July 22, 2014
Received in great condition
on July 5, 2014
Useless book with very little information for someone who has very little electronics experience. My class was at Ohio State (ECE 2300) and the teacher and his class notes were all that I used to get through the class. The book was a giant paper weight (as was the "recommended" Schaum's guide thing). I didn't have the author for my teacher, but I will say this book is garbage.