Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback STEM

on August 24, 2011
Frank Shallenberger MD has championed oxidative therapies for many years and this book highlights many of his treatments and secrets which will go a long way to helping your patients. The first part consists of theory and while technical it is not so that a lay person cannot understand the how's and why's of this amazing therapy, regardless of how the medical boards might feel. Physicians with even a smattering of knowledge can use the techniques in here the first day. Unfortunately the things you would get at a oxidative medicine course you don't get here are things such as where to get your supplies, what supplies you need to start an oxidative, source for Ozone machines, types of Ozone machines and advantages of each, and basic medical issues that need to be considered (there are some issues raised in here,but by no means comprehensive), but you wouldn't want to start doing ozone/chelation therapy without doing a course.
Given Frank's wonderful success with prolozone therapy, I was hoping that there might be at least a modicum of information regarding the use of ozone and pain/joint/TP treatments. Alas there is none. This may be a practical matter as doing injections without some knowledge and skill may be an issue, for those of us who do/did pain focused treatments, this book will not be of much help.
Perhaps in the future Dr. S will include a small introductory chapter into this, but as of now you will not see much in this book to help.
on June 14, 2013
This book is expensive. It is really directed to physicians. I will not claim that a few nuggets of wisdom are not available through its pages, because they are. Nevertheless, it is not for the general public.
on March 13, 2013
I found this book fascinating. However, it is very technical and I drew on my study of organic chemistry and knowledge of the Krebs Cycle (among other things) to enjoy this book. I believe someone without a chemistry background may have a more difficult time with the book. Overall, I really like this book.
on July 21, 2011
Excellent book for the layperson and physician alike who are interested in learning the CELLULAR origins of disease. A great review on the importance of our mitochondria, and how malfunctioning mitochondria lead to a malfunctioning cell, which leads to a malfunctioning tissue > organ > DISEASE.
on October 28, 2012
Do you know this joke: A journalist is receiving a rather long letter from a collegue with this PS "Sorry about the long text, I did not have time to make it short!". Frank Shallenbergs book is short and expensive, yes, but it is also concentrated, yet easy to read and worth every penny.
on September 1, 2013
Overpriced even for a medical text because it is a slim paperback. Yes its by a U.S. doctor/expert on ozone in autohemotherapy and prolotherapy, and it's very good for that (either medical or layperson to read) - but this book doesn't address other therapeutic modalities of ozone such as ozone topically via sauna, etc. I.e., don't start your ozone therapy reading with this book, unless you already have the overview and are then choosing to learn about ozone autohemotherapy or prolotherapy (and then make sure you pick your medical specialist for this very very carefully). Otherwise, don't bother buying this book for the $50, save your money. You can read generally about the therapeutic/metabolic benefits &/or antipathogenic uses, and the mechanisms of various types of ozone therapies, online and elsewhere. There are websites (not counting commercial ones), books and medical papers so there's a range of material available by clinical and researcher personnel as well as journalists like McCabe.
on November 7, 2011
Dr. Shallenberger presents a well written text for professionals and lay people alike. Complete explanations of the theory and practical applications of ozone therapy by the American Pioneer. I have read and reviewed many of his works, and I can say that Dr. Shallenberger's work is groundbreaking. As a chiropractic physician practicing homeopathic medicine, his works on Ozone have been an invaluable addition to my practice and philosophy...

A great book by a true pioneer.
on August 1, 2011
Although not an MD, I've followed our Country's healthcare for many years. I'm in total agreement with what he says and could add more.

In my opinion this information tells the basic reason why our Country is ten years behind in life span as compared to Japan and others. Our Country is lagging in world health;check the records on our CIA website. Having lived in Japan for two years as an Air Force Officer in the 1950's; noticed that the Japanese life span was about the same as ours at that time.

My copy of book was purchased from Amazon in June 2011 and was likely among the first batch sold anywhere.
on August 4, 2015
Great book for medical professionals who want to know more about this fantastic and underutilized therapy. Not too technical, so it is also appropriate for the non medical person. I would like to see more information on protocols, though.
on October 11, 2015
Bought this book to read and then forward to my ND. I was able to read the majority of it and it convinced me that this is a much needed discipline in medicine Left at my doctors office because she was super interested and someone absconded with it? Bought a new one--(even though the price is astronomical for a book no comparable with the size format of a double digest comic book) and will hand deliver this one! I am so convinced this can help "cure" a majority of humanities ills, I have scheduled an appointment with their clinic!
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse