From the Back Cover
Taking a user-friendly approach the book examines how the catalyst is involved in each step of the monomer coordination polymerisation process and presents:
* the basic mechanisms which occur during the coordination polymerisation process
* coordination polymerisation of unsaturated hydrocarbon monomers, such as olefins
* problems connected with coordination polymerisation of non-hydrocarbon monomers, such as heterocyclic and heterounsaturated monomers
* the role of co-polymerisation in the plastics and rubber industries
* useful problem exercises at the end of each chapter
Written by a polymer and organometallic scientist with over 30 years experience of monomer polymerisation, this book will be essential reading for graduate researchers studying polymer science and all research scientists in the plastics and rubber industries.