Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 30, 2013
I feel this book is only good for someone with prior experience with psychiatric patients, a supplement book is going to be needed. This book was picked by my school and needs a lot of teaching to understand. It does contain highlighting on what the author considers main points and the evolve website adds PowerPoints, summarizes and 5 learning questions definitely use it.
on June 6, 2013
This is one of the few nursing texts I do not like. I do not like the way it's laid out, it is difficult to find things, and the chapter sections are counterintuitive without a logical flow of information. The index is terrible - I had to use google to define terms. Certain key points of medical background and pathophysiology are missing completely. When I write a course review for this class I will recommend Videbeck instead - Lippencott does a better job with this particular nursing specialty.
Beware!
Additionally, Amazon packaged my brand new textbook poorly so it arrived banged up with the cover crushed, which will affect the resale value of this text that I have no intention of keeping.
on September 4, 2015
Thank you!
on September 12, 2012
Book came in good condition. I was required to get this book for a class. It is a little hard to read at time because the content gets a little dry.
on May 19, 2014
This text book was ridiculous. It was difficult to derive what the author wanted you to know or what the point was. I gave up reading from the text and read ATI, Straight A nursing text, and Marry ann Hogan Mental health. I had time to read all three rather than this text and did far better on my exams. I am a BSN student and our professor stated this is more for a Masters program, she was not sure why this text had been selected for our program.
on May 19, 2015
A little dry, but okay for a textbook
on December 20, 2014
i found this book very useful in nursing school.
on February 14, 2015
good condition, the cover was a little bent
on August 25, 2014
This was a wonderful resource that I plan to use for many years. It is well laid out, succinct yet thorough, and it makes the material very approachable. My classmates also agreed!
on January 29, 2015