- Series: Prentice Hall International Series in Computing Science
- Hardcover: 280 pages
- Publisher: Prentice Hall (June 1981)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0137098731
- ISBN-13: 978-0137098736
- Product Dimensions: 9.1 x 6.2 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.2 pounds
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,625,130 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Principles of Programming Languages (Prentice Hall International Series in Computing Science)
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author