5.0 out of 5 stars great for medical rad programs
exactly what you need when you go back to school for medical radiography. excellent detail starting from basics to more advanced concepts.
Published 9 months ago by Daniela Blanche

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink smears everywhere
Published 17 months ago by kittyb316

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink smears everywhere, January 27, 2013
This review is from: Principles of Radiographic Imaging: An Art and A Science (Carlton,Principles of Radiographic Imaging) (Hardcover)
The concepts of the book are fine. Good teaching tool however, the ink on the pages smears everywhere. I have to remember to keep my fingers clear of the text or it will literally ruin the pages. It's very annoying and diminishes the value of the book as I plan on selling it back. Also the pages are binded so tightly together that the book won't stay open while studying. I literally have to hold the book open or use a weight to hold it open as I take notes. Very annoying. If these things were fixed the book would be just fine.

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 5, 2014
Extremely expensive and not easy to understand unless you are an expert.

4.0 out of 5 stars Use it for my bio med. imaging class, March 23, 2014
Good all general info for my field of study
Has good info on other imaging equipment

Needs update in a big way

3.0 out of 5 stars Hits the main points but lacks explainations, January 8, 2014
As a radiography student, I liked the illustrations and 3rd grade level introductions to the concepts. However my professor went into a lot more detail than what the book covers. As a result I had to consult other reference books in order to fully understand the concepts for exams. This book tells you the what, but lacks the how and why.

1.0 out of 5 stars confusing, December 25, 2013
This book is confusing. Combine that with a bad instructor, and I didn't learn what I needed to. Very disappointed.

3.0 out of 5 stars This book is good BUT..., November 6, 2013
RT(R) Jhae "A.J." (Olongapo, Philippines) - See all my reviews
I own this one and the book from Stewart C. Bushong which is called the "Radiologic Science for Technologists". This book is good but for me, Bushong's is way better in many ways. Trust me. It's fun & easier to read at the same time. Compare 'em up and you'll see what I mean.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for medical rad programs, September 23, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, September 21, 2013
Easy to read very informative has great pictures and additional Website information to lookup research stuff and what not. buy it

1.0 out of 5 stars Book fell apart., May 14, 2013
This book's binding totally fell apart within three months of purchasing it. I feel that I payed too much money for it to fall apart so quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, February 28, 2013
I needed this book for class. I bought it used and it looks brand new. I also paid about 30% less than other students

$185.95 $149.96